Seahawks extend Duane Brown OT

49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Serious question, do they have any other OL that are above average?

They had to extend him otherwise the trade was silly

Their center is pretty good. 

On the other hand, if your next question is "do they have any other linemen besides their left tackle or center who are good enough to even be described as below average?", the answer if no. 

2 minutes ago, Crickett said:

Their center is pretty good. 

On the other hand, if your next question is "do they have any other linemen besides their left tackle or center who are good enough to even be described as below average?", the answer if no. 

George Fant isn't terrible.

he was at 9$ mil/yr before and with the raise he's still only around top 10 paid at position

part of me wants him to be paid less because their QB isn't a statue and can get by with less

but the other half feels the QB given enough time can put the ball in the hands of any no-name that eventually gets open

3 minutes ago, Ryan_W said:

he was at 9$ mil/yr before and with the raise he's still only around top 10 paid at position

part of me wants him to be paid less because their QB isn't a statue and can get by with less

but the other half feels the QB given enough time can put the ball in the hands of any no-name that eventually gets open

Russell Wilson's stats when not pressured are like top 3 in the league.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

How was he last year?

Held out until week 8, I think. Looked good in the game vs Seattle, then was traded the following week.

Given the Texans OL situation, I really wish the Texans could have made something work. There was some non-contractual animosity between Brown and Bob McNair, so pretty sure it wasn't going to happen.

Hope Jonah Williams is still around when the Texans draft in 2019...

14 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

good move by Seattle. They need all the OL help they can get.

...which makes it baffling that they drafted a RB in the 1st behind such a poor OL!

Virtually all of their offseason moves this year have been baffling. It's almost like they are intentionally trying to tank or something.

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Virtually all of their offseason moves this year have been baffling. It's almost like they are intentionally trying to tank or something.

What's better is their 1st round RB probably won't even be their starting RB over Chris Carson.

Archived