4 fantasy football questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Bills Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Lesean McCoy is someone people have been predicting to fall off the cliff since he left Philadelphia and yet he keeps producing despite stacked boxes. Is his 1500 total yards and 8 TDs too much to expect? What kind of numbers do you think he will put up(assume he isn't suspended for the off field stuff)

2.  Kelvin Benjamin is without question the #1 WR on the team but there are some concerns at QB. Can he hit the 1000 yard mark this year?

3. Charles Clay is just outside the Top-10 for TEs. Does he have the potential to be inside the Top-6? Is 700-5 out of the question?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hello Bills Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Lesean McCoy is someone people have been predicting to fall off the cliff since he left Philadelphia and yet he keeps producing despite stacked boxes. Is his 1500 total yards and 8 TDs too much to expect? What kind of numbers do you think he will put up(assume he isn't suspended for the off field stuff)

2.  Kelvin Benjamin is without question the #1 WR on the team but there are some concerns at QB. Can he hit the 1000 yard mark this year?

3. Charles Clay is just outside the Top-10 for TEs. Does he have the potential to be inside the Top-6? Is 700-5 out of the question?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1. I'd expect more out of Shady than 1500 total yard. I think he will have 1100+ rushing and around 450 recieving. Dude hasn't lost a step and it showed in practice today. He absolutely broke Lorenzo Alexander legs on a pass from Josh Allen and turned a 5 yard catch into a big gain and brought them close to end zone. And McDermott and Shady both come out and said they don't expect him to miss time with the off field stuff.

2. Interesting question. On one hand there is a QB concern. Although I don't see much of a concern. At the very least I'd expect McCarron to be a solid and steady QB for us. And if Peterman or Allen impress enough to win enough then they should be better than a solid McCarron. Benjamin won't have much competetition for receptions so he has that going for him fantasy wise. We have him. An Injured Zay Jones. Jeremy Kerley. And after that a bunch of unproven rookies and 2nd year players. So Benjamin should be our leading reciever. Last year he struggled with us as he played with a torn meniscus. So if his knee is 100% I see a huge jump in production. That and the fact that Tyrod will be gone so we have more of prototypical passes rather than a guy whose primary threat is his legs. I'm guessing around 900 yards and 8 TDs for Benjamin.

3. Kinda surprising to see that Clay was that high considering the amount of time he missed. Hard to tell. Depends on how Dabolls offense is. It will be a new OC... Dennison seemed to like TEs and Tyrod didn't blike to throw to WR. So with a new QB and OC it will be interesting to see how we use our TE. But besides Kelvin... Clay is likely our 2nd option.

4. Overrated... I don't think we have any overrated fantasy guys. We don't have many guys with experience at the reciever position. Doubt any of our QB are draftable. McCoy is never overrated. So I don't know who would be overrated. I guess Zay Jones but he won't be on any fantasy teams unless he breaks out.

Underrated Jeremy Kerley... I think he will play for us like he did with the 49ers... Strictly out of necessity. Proven with production. Besides Kelvin... Kerley is only guy with any kind of production. Many Bills fans think he is strictly a slot guy but I've heard that he may have a bigger role in this offense. With our lack of speed he may be our Flanker with Zay in the slot.

Sleepers to keep an eye on is Brandon Reilly. He was on our practice squad last year but he was our best reciever in camp and preseason last year. Fans wanted him on the team but was never given a chance. And now he is looking even better and has earned first team reps. Malachi Dupre is also in a similar situation.

Stay away from everyone is my 2 cents. Our offensive line is questionable, Shady is 30 so that’s still a risk which i don’t like to take in the 2nd round, where he’s most likely going.

As for KB, and Clay... I haven’t seen an existant passing game from the Bills since Ryan Fitzpatrick so I’ll believe in it when i see it. Again though it all depends on value obviously.

9 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Stay away from everyone is my 2 cents. Our offensive line is questionable, Shady is 30 so that’s still a risk which i don’t like to take in the 2nd round, where he’s most likely going.

As for KB, and Clay... I haven’t seen an existant passing game from the Bills since Ryan Fitzpatrick so I’ll believe in it when i see it. Again though it all depends on value obviously.

Kyle Orton? He probably had the best passing season since Drew Bledsoe.

Thanks for this guys and anyone else who gets involved. 

I guess the biggest concern with this team is will they be afforded the opportunity to run the ball and use Shady in the 4th quarter? I know alot of people expect terrible things but the defense is still very good to keep things close. On the 1 hand if its out of hand, Kelvin should benefit late but Shady takes a hit

Archived