4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Dolphin Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Kenyan Drake is obviously the most valuable fantasy player in Miami, how does the addition of Gore but subtraction of Ajayi/Williams affect his numbers? Is 1150 total yards and 6 TDs too much/not enough?

2. Davante Parker has been touted as a breakout candidate for a little bit but injuries have held him back. If Tannehill is healthy will he eclipse 1000 yards receiving? What do his numbers look like at the end of 2018 to you?

3. Ryan Tannehill has been hurt every year for the last 3 or so it seems. Back in 2015 he had over 4k yards 2:1 TD:INT Ratio and some decent rushing numbers. Can he repeat those if healthy?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

On 7/28/2018 at 6:59 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hello Dolphin Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Kenyan Drake is obviously the most valuable fantasy player in Miami, how does the addition of Gore but subtraction of Ajayi/Williams affect his numbers? Is 1150 total yards and 6 TDs too much/not enough?

2. Davante Parker has been touted as a breakout candidate for a little bit but injuries have held him back. If Tannehill is healthy will he eclipse 1000 yards receiving? What do his numbers look like at the end of 2018 to you?

3. Ryan Tannehill has been hurt every year for the last 3 or so it seems. Back in 2015 he had over 4k yards 2:1 TD:INT Ratio and some decent rushing numbers. Can he repeat those if healthy?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1. You're Drake numbers seem reasonable. Maybe a bit low.

2.  Parker is anyone's guess right now but I'd bet against 1,000 yards for sure.

3. Landry is gone, but we have some good slot options and a downfield TE threat. Tannehill was playing well in 2016 in his first season under Gase. So 4,000 yards with 24TD/12INT seems to be normal for him.

On 7/30/2018 at 11:14 AM, freak_of_nature said:

4. Gaseki might surprise, but our O seems to be about spreading it around a good bit.

Yeah, don't forget that Tannehill has a good rapport with Stills.  He was the forgotten man in 2017 with Cutler.  Amendola will be the targets leader for the 10 games he is healthy.  

• 3 weeks later...

tbh, I honestly don't think any of our players are really worth owning in fantasy. We don't know how much carries Gore is going to take away from Drake. I'd probably say Stills is a better option than Parker but neither are worth drafting until the later rounds, imo. Ryan Tannehill should be a decent QB2.

I doubt any receiver for the Dolphins will have more than 700 yards and 8 TD's. In practice, Gesicki, Grant, Stills have been the players getting into the end zone. I think that will carry over into the season. As for Drake and Gore, they are co-starters. My guess is they get equal carries. I doubt it if either one goes over 800 yards rushing. I would be ecstatic if the Phins finished with 4,000 yards receiving, and 1,200 yards rushing, with 30 TD's.

3 hours ago, ericsvibe said:

I would be ecstatic if the Phins finished with 4,000 yards receiving, and 1,200 yards rushing, with 30 TD's.

That would be a historically bad offense. Would've ranked dead last in rushing for 2017 and dead last in points as well. I get that you're saying Miami will spread the ball around (they will), but the total numbers better look a lot better than that or it'll be Gase's last year.

24 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

So how is your guys' oline shaping up? I'm considering drafting Drake and having a better insight on the o-line will help me make a more informed decision.

It should be better than last years' O-line.

Archived