Jump to content
JaguarCrazy2832

4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Recommended Posts

Hello Patriot Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. What do you make of your RB situation? BB is always mixing and matching but drafting Sony Michel early makes me think he is valuable but Rex Burkhead and James White have their roles. Is Michel being overrated at his ADP of 87 too high?

2. Chris Hogan seemed to be Brady's guy before getting hurt, is he still expected to be that or will someone else emerge?

3. Short of injuries, is there any reason to believe that Brady-Gronk won't be Top-2 at their positions? Does the loss of Solder really change how protected Brady will be and therefore his production?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

1. What do you make of your RB situation? BB is always mixing and matching but drafting Sony Michel early makes me think he is valuable but Rex Burkhead and James White have their roles. Is Michel being overrated at his ADP of 87 too high?

 

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

2. Chris Hogan seemed to be Brady's guy before getting hurt, is he still expected to be that or will someone else emerge?

 

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

3. Short of injuries, is there any reason to believe that Brady-Gronk won't be Top-2 at their positions? Does the loss of Solder really change how protected Brady will be and therefore his production?

 

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

Jordan Matthews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 7:10 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hello Patriot Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. What do you make of your RB situation? BB is always mixing and matching but drafting Sony Michel early makes me think he is valuable but Rex Burkhead and James White have their roles. Is Michel being overrated at his ADP of 87 too high? - I'd draft Michel as a No. 3/4 RB with some upside. I think he could be a 1,000 yard back and I like his chances of emerging as the starter, but I wouldn't rely on it. I would give him a chance because he could be valuable halfway through the season, but I wouldn't pick him up as an immediate starter.

2. Chris Hogan seemed to be Brady's guy before getting hurt, is he still expected to be that or will someone else emerge? - No. Julian Edelman's return will pry targets away from Hogan, and I think Phillip Dorsett could challenge Hogan as a guy who could play a similar role. I wouldn't rely on Chris Hogan in fantasy.

3. Short of injuries, is there any reason to believe that Brady-Gronk won't be Top-2 at their positions? Does the loss of Solder really change how protected Brady will be and therefore his production? - Not really.

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically? - There's a chance that the Patriots could lean on a 2-tight-end package with Jacob Hollister or Dwayne Allen. If I really needed a tight end, Hollister could be an upside play late in a fantasy draft as a guy who could compile around 500 yards and a few scores. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Don't pick a Patriots back. Sony Michel is the one wildcard to draw but that is for your third back at best.

2. Hogan is injury prone and if he is the guy, as expected, he will produce moderately as a number 3/4 but be unreliable week to week. Especially look out for injury.

3. Gronk is a top two tight end but injury prone so don't buy high. Buy low and sell high. Brady - same thing. Unless it's sentimental value because this will likely be the last decent fantasy season Brady throws for, don't bother taking a QB too early. I would think Brady is a top ten fantasy QB but don't project him near the top two.

4. Underrated players are in the young secondary of the Pats as well as young linebackers like JaWuan Bentley. Offensively, Jacob Hollister might pay dividends if Gronk is either hurt, traded, or unexpectedly retires among other things like a suspension for PED's. I think Jeremy Hill could find a niche role possibly but he is more like a free agent you flag on your watch list all season and maybe only pick up to use for one week.

 

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to go ahead and lock this up since its starting to get replies. I really don't like these "fantasy questions" threads. I dont have anything against fantasy or you @JaguarCrazy2832, but the nature of these threads pulls discussion from multiple threads and dumps it all in one. If you are looking for answers, as I posted above, there are threads to ask your questions where you can help spur discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×