Billy Madison vs Tommy Boy

Jimmy Austin

Funnier Movie  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Funnier Movie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2018 at 05:45 AM

I've got to go with Tommy Boy, as it is set in my hometown.  

Image result for Callahan Auto Parts

We're nowhere large enough a town to have an airport with a terminal, and we certainly don't have flights to Cuyahoga Falls.  (Pretty lousy script research there, if you ask me.)  Hell, our airport is actually gone, and has been developed into a huge sports facility.  

Tommy Boy is a freaking laugh riot.  It is absolutely full of one-liners and funny physical comedy.  Sure if one does not like Chris Farley or think he was funny on SNL might not be the movie for you, but I think it is a great movie that is really funny.  People who might not think it is funny obviously do not like to laugh or have a some what deprived sense of humor.  Oh I am too sophisticated to laugh at physical or immature comedy, never, that stuff is great and classic.  Bill Madison is funny but not as consistently and one does realize a big funny part of the movie, the bus driver was because of Chris Farley.  That is one of the major funny moments in the entire film, so yeah lean towards the man Chris Farley in Tommy Boy because he is in it throughout obviously.

TommyBoy-burning-alive-Agif.gif

giphy.gif

QFsluFA.gif

10 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I've got to go with Tommy Boy, as it is set in my hometown.  

Image result for Callahan Auto Parts

We're nowhere large enough a town to have an airport with a terminal, and we certainly don't have flights to Cuyahoga Falls.  (Pretty lousy script research there, if you ask me.)  Hell, our airport is actually gone, and has been developed into a huge sports facility.  

Not to mention how can any movie be set in Sandusky and have no mention of cedar point? I mean seriously....(at least I don't remember it being mentioned in the movie.... It's been a while since I've seen it)

Archived