4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Ravens Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Alex Collins was a bit of a surprise last year but was a solid fantasy RB. Are his 1200 yards and 6 TD projections too much to ask?

2. Michael Crabtree is seen as the obvious #1 WR in Baltimore but will he even sniff close to #1 numbers for yards/TDs/receptions? What do you expect statistically from him?

3. Who is the better stash in standard/ppr leagues? Willie Snead or Kenneth Dixon?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

I can give you 1 advice, you won't need anything else.

NEVER EVER draft or rely on a Ravens offensive player. Alex Collins is the best bet since Ray Rice, but he is a huge gamble compared to everyone else which might be available.

1. I think your projection for Alex Collins is optimistic; that's like the best case where he sustains what he flashed for a full season. It's not ridiculous, but it's the "everything worked out" scenario. I'd bet under 1200 yards for sure.

2. I don't think Crabtree is a lock to be the #1 in Baltimore and the #1 in Baltimore hasn't produced like a "real" #1 since.... 1996?

3. Uh... Dixon, probably.

4. I'd take LATE fliers on John Brown and Hayden Hurst. John Brown is the WR who has the most upside to be that 1000+ yard guy, IMO, and would be cheap enough to endure the chance he can't stay healthy. Hayden Hurst may actually be startable too. This offense sends a ton of targets to tight ends, so a 25 year old first round pick better be producing. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why is Alex Collins considered so risky?

Very streaky performance on offense in general. Its a knock on Ravens offense, not on Collins ability.

You can almost always count on saints offense to be productive. With the Ravens its the opposite.

Archived