4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Hello Steelers Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1.  Everyone knows Antonio Brown is the #1 WR in fantasy but what do you expect from Juju Smith-Schuster? He is such a great big play threat but does the departure of Martavis Bryant mean he can put up Top-10 fantasy numbers?

2. Leveon Bell is someone that has rubbed alot of people the wrong way but is there any reason to believe he won't be a Top-2 fantasy RB in any format this year?

3. Ben Roethlisberger is in shape wants to go out on top(if it is his last season) He is rated just outside the Top-10 but do you expect him to finish inside the Top-8?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

Juju Smith I personally drafted in one of my fantasy leagues I believe he's going to be a decent option he's obviously not going to get as many points as the Antonio Brown but there will be games I think where he does. Just have a backup plan in your bench should I have a sophomore slump. As far as Le'Veon Bell he's going to be a top pick in a fantasy means there's a chance he sits out but the fact of the matter is people are still going to draft him.

as long as Ben Roethlisberger goes I have the same opinion of him that I do Juju sort of. Ben is good most of the time. But against the Ravens, jags and pats, id have an alternative 

1. I’m not sure Bryant leaving affects JuJu too much. Bryant being there actually helped JuJu a bit. Bryant may not have had a great year, but he was a deep threat on the outside who the defense needed to account for, and it gave JuJu some open looks from the slot. He has too 10 potential, I think top 20 is a safer bet.

2. Bell is skipping camp, which is likely the reason he got off to a slow start last year, so expect that again. He also has nearly 1600 career touches and had over 400 last year. Those are typically bad omens for RBs. That said, barring injury, he should have another big year. But yeah, there’s reasons.

3. I think Ben has a typical Ben year. Couple huge games, couple poor games, mostly average-above average games. They will rely a lot on Bell. 

4. Not really. I think most of our guys are rated fairly. I think people may be sleeping on our defense a little. Doubt they’ll be a top 3 defense, but I expect top 10. 

Archived