4 fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Hello Bengals Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. AJ Green is a Top-5 WR that is rated outside the Top-5 in fantasy. His TD numbers keep him outside there though. Is it too farfetched to expect him to put up numbers similar to 2015 as opposed to 2016/2017? 

2. Joe Mixon is someone that people are very high on(as i was too) but he was incredibly inefficient and didnt even get 200 touches last year. While the workload is expected to increase, is the OL improved enough for him to get over 4 ypc? What #s do you expect overall?

3. Who is the better late round addition? John Ross, Tyler Eifert or Gio Bernard and why?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hello Bengals Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. AJ Green is a Top-5 WR that is rated outside the Top-5 in fantasy. His TD numbers keep him outside there though. Is it too farfetched to expect him to put up numbers similar to 2015 as opposed to 2016/2017? 

With the expectation of the oline being better, that should have a trickle effect on AJ. I expect numbers around where he usually is, over 1000 yards receiving and around 10 TDS.

2. Joe Mixon is someone that people are very high on(as i was too) but he was incredibly inefficient and didnt even get 200 touches last year. While the workload is expected to increase, is the OL improved enough for him to get over 4 ypc? What #s do you expect overall?

Mixon has a chance to be a top 10 RB this year, again, as long as the offensive line is fixed. Bernard will still get his touches but the coaches have said Mixon is the work horse back. I would hope for close if not over 1000 yards and maybe 8-12 TDS 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

3. Who is the better late round addition? John Ross, Tyler Eifert or Gio Bernard and why?

Depends on what kind of league you are in. I have high hopes for John Ross.

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

Andy Dalton could have a solid year. He will have his ups and downs as usually so he is probably more  a QB2.

Tyler Boyd could be a sleeper pick

On 7/29/2018 at 1:59 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It's doable.  If i had to put a percentage chance on it, probably 50% he gets back to his previous numbers.  50% chance the offense is still degenerate.

I think he'll have a better year.  Even if the Oline isn't much better, i think he learned a lot last year and can have a productive year without great support.  And he'll get more touches.

I'd go Tyler Eifert because if healthy, he's proven.  Ross is a bit more of a wildcard.  Gio isn't a terrible add, but i wouldn't expect him to get more than 5-8 touches/game on average throughout the season.

Dalton all day.  Make him your QB2 in a very late round and you won't be disappointed.

1. AJ Green is a Top-5 WR that is rated outside the Top-5 in fantasy. His TD numbers keep him outside there though. Is it too farfetched to expect him to put up numbers similar to 2015 as opposed to 2016/2017? 

Too many weapons I think for him to be elite in Fantasy this year.  Boyd, Ross, Eifert, and Mixon will eat into his market share.  I would say 2016/2017 will be more the norm for him fantasy wise.

I'm buying Mixon.  Told everyone last year not to draft him high because of Hill plus our terrible run blocking OL.  With Hill gone, and our OL vastly improved (IMO), he should be a solid fantasy option.

3. Who is the better late round addition? John Ross, Tyler Eifert or Gio Bernard and why?

Pass, this is a tough question.

As most people already stated:
Tyler Boyd - underrated
Andy Dalton - underrated
Bengals defense - underrated

AJ Green - overrated (Think he'll do perfectly fine but if you're drafting him in the top 15 picks then he's overrated)

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

If he stays healthy all year he will be a top TE

I'm not so convinced. I think he'll help the team, but I think there's a real possibility he's only used sparingly in red zone and short yardage situations. 

We'll know more based on week 1s usage. 

Archived