Rams Training Camp

RamRod

Ravens-Rams joint practices start today, let's hope for some strong work and no injuries.

The Ravens are drowning in talented Corners and Pass Rushers. So your Tackles and Wide Outs should get some good reps up and down the depth chart. I'd be interested in knowing where the Rams are deepest as well.

Looks like there won't be a Marshal Yanda and Aaron Donald war, but hopefully the teams can still get after it. Good Luck.

12 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Ravens-Rams joint practices start today, let's hope for some strong work and no injuries.

The Ravens are drowning in talented Corners and Pass Rushers. So your Tackles and Wide Outs should get some good reps up and down the depth chart. I'd be interested in knowing where the Rams are deepest as well.

Looks like there won't be a Marshal Yanda and Aaron Donald war, but hopefully the teams can still get after it. Good Luck.

Wide receiver is very good especially the top three with Cooks, Woods and Kupp. Corner depth is amazing, our top 6 all look good. Biggest thing I'm curious about is how our young Linemen look on the 2nd team and how the Linebackers shake out with Longacre not making the trip at one OLB spot.

8 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Wide receiver is very good especially the top three with Cooks, Woods and Kupp. Corner depth is amazing, our top 6 all look good. Biggest thing I'm curious about is how our young Linemen look on the 2nd team and how the Linebackers shake out with Longacre not making the trip at one OLB spot.

Well inside the name players among our DIs are our 1st and 2nd string NTs, Brandon Williams and Michael Pierce. Both are premier players against the run and should test both string's anchors. We don't have concrete starters at 5T and 3T, we more work off a rotation so I'll be interested to see how that goes. Brent Urban is long disruptive 5T when healthy and Willie Henry is an emerging 3T. They've started off with the defense lately, so I'd consider them our starters if forced to choose. Leaving Chris Wormley, Carl Davis, Zach Sieler, and Patrick Ricard for your 2nd team. As well as Za'Darius Smith, a versatile EDGE piece we give looks inside. Those 5 should give your boys some good looks out there.

Outside at EDGE, after our starters Terrell Suggs and Matt Judon. We have Tyus Bowser, Tim Williams, Za'Darius Smith, and Kamalei Correa. Bowser, Williams and Smith are all savages and Correa now back at OLB just dropped 3 Sacks, 1 INT, and a FF in the HOF game. So these 3 practices and then the game Thursday should really sharpen up your 2nd team Tackles. 

Archived