Low-end WR1 help

NcFinest9erFan

Of those 3, I love Baldwin. Then Hilton. Then Evans.

Baldwin has consistently got between 20-22% of the target share in the Seahawks offense. Now I understand that they added a run first OC this year but they lost a ton of targets between Richardson and Graham. There isn't anyone that is going to really step into those targets. I could see a 27% share for Baldwin this year. Combine that with the fact that their D is looking worse, I could see them having to throw a lot more this year. Baldwin already has that connection with Russ and has shown he can get TDs too. I think he has a real big year.

If Luck is healthy, then TY is a monster. The Colts D is trash. Luck is going to have to throw a lot. TY is his go to guy. 

Evans has a lot more competition for targets and that's why I'd put him 3rd on this list. Plus his catch rate isn't that great so if he doesn't see a massive amount of targets, he isn't going to consistently put up huge numbers. 

10 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Of those 3, I love Baldwin. Then Hilton. Then Evans.

Baldwin has consistently got between 20-22% of the target share in the Seahawks offense. Now I understand that they added a run first OC this year but they lost a ton of targets between Richardson and Graham. There isn't anyone that is going to really step into those targets. I could see a 27% share for Baldwin this year. Combine that with the fact that their D is looking worse, I could see them having to throw a lot more this year. Baldwin already has that connection with Russ and has shown he can get TDs too. I think he has a real big year.

If Luck is healthy, then TY is a monster. The Colts D is trash. Luck is going to have to throw a lot. TY is his go to guy. 

Evans has a lot more competition for targets and that's why I'd put him 3rd on this list. Plus his catch rate isn't that great so if he doesn't see a massive amount of targets, he isn't going to consistently put up huge numbers. 

Add in what looks like a bad defense on paper so I can't see them sticking to the run heavy game plan long. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Baldwin

Hilton

Evans

I don't really like Hilton or Evans really. My only concern for Baldwin is his division since PP and the Rams duo will be tough to separate from. 

And while PP will shadow, the Rams guys won’t be shadowing him when he goes in the slot. Baldwin lines up in the slot a decent amount (can’t find the number but I want to say around 39% of his routes). 

Archived