Preseason GT #1: Lions vs Colts

ManeLine

9 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I didn't see much overreaction. Unless you are referring to something outside of this thread. 

I've seen a lot of early hate on Roberts. He's a rookie coming in from the MAC at one of the most difficult positions to transition to. It's one game. 

9 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I've seen a lot of early hate on Roberts. He's a rookie coming in from the MAC at one of the most difficult positions to transition to. It's one game. 

Hate on Roberts? By claiming he played a horrible game, even while complimenting his blocking skills? Go watch the game, he played terribly. That's not an overreaction, just an observation. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. 

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

Hate on Roberts? By claiming he played a horrible game, even while complimenting his blocking skills? Go watch the game, he played terribly. That's not an overreaction, just an observation. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. 

Hurt my feelings? Why even bring that up or mention it? What does it have to do with anything?

I've already seen people online saying that he's Ebron 2.0 (not in a good way) or a bust or a wasted pick. It's too early for any or that. 

18 hours ago, LionsFTW said:

Can anybody link me to a good highlight reel that shows a good amount of the game?

I'd mute it, and it's recorded off a TV screen, but it has the most content that I can find by about 10 minutes.

29 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

This has to be the laziest thing I have seen.  There is this thing called google that helps find stuff like that.

I've seen a few but didn't know if anybody had a better one or a site that shows them that I don't know about. Perspective. 

Archived