Packers fear LB Jake Ryan may have torn ACL

Dr LBC

7 hours ago, frenchie said:

I wonder if Vince Beigel  can play inside?  Fackrell is another guy they have to get more involved.

Biegel is likely gonna get a ton of snaps rushing. He's like the 3rd best on the team tbh. Fackrell is one of the worst players in the league. 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:09 PM, Nex_Gen said:

I know he's been starting the last season or two for the Packers, but how good has he been?

Fackrell? Underwhelming would be putting it kindly. I think Packers fans on this forum especially think he is gods punishment to mankind but he really is bad. Doesn't seem to have any power to his game whatsoever yet doesn't have the speed to beat any OTs around the edge. Just not an NFL talent. 

7 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Fackrell? Underwhelming would be putting it kindly. I think Packers fans on this forum especially think he is gods punishment to mankind but he really is bad. Doesn't seem to have any power to his game whatsoever yet doesn't have the speed to beat any OTs around the edge. Just not an NFL talent. 

Pretty sure he meant Ryan there sparty

He beat Bakh this year though. In ten years he might get a sack

Ryan's your run stop or engage blocks so Blake can roam guy IMO. To answer the other question. He's replaceable but some fans think he's a worthless bum because he's never made a splash play but he had some use. The problem is like right now our early down second ilb is Greer Martini lol

8 hours ago, Norm said:

Pretty sure he meant Ryan there sparty

He beat Bakh this year though. In ten years he might get a sack

Ryan's your run stop or engage blocks so Blake can roam guy IMO. To answer the other question. He's replaceable but some fans think he's a worthless bum because he's never made a splash play but he had some use. The problem is like right now our early down second ilb is Greer Martini lol

That makes sense.... I like getting at least a little bit of Fack hate each day. 

Archived