What jersey are you getting this year

mistakey

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Interesting thought. I'll go for 655 and @Fatgerman maybe 6555

Throw caution to the wind and give me 867-5309 on a 10X jersey. I'm sure I'll grow into it.

When you're at the team-shop, just tell em to hook you up with the Ted Washington special. In a Browns jersey, I look sorta like old Ted and Shaun Rogers had a white love child made outta vanilla pudding, cookie dough, and marshmallow fluff.

Like a sugar-based snowman:D I ain't gonna lie. I'd eat the hell outta that snowman!

29 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Throw caution to the wind and give me 867-5309 on a 10X jersey. I'm sure I'll grow into it.

When you're at the team-shop, just tell em to hook you up with the Ted Washington special. In a Browns jersey, I look sorta like old Ted and Shaun Rogers had a white love child made outta vanilla pudding, cookie dough, and marshmallow fluff.

Like a sugar-based snowman:D I ain't gonna lie. I'd eat the hell outta that snowman!

Stop, you're getting me all bothered.

I was trying to hold off this year after getting a Garrett last year. Thanks to some significant weight loss, I may be forced too. I love Mayfield but I dont know I'd that's the direction I want to go. Leaning Ward.

Tough decisions

My wife bought me a new Joe Thomas jersey for Christmas. She also bought me a Manziel jersey right after he was drafted, before Johnny Vegas. 

I don’t know if Joe retiring and Manziel being out of the league is my fault, but I’m not going to buy a jersey of current players just to make sure. 

I have an Otto Graham, Joe Thomas, and Manziel currently. I have had several others but grown out of them. Next jersey will probably be Clay Matthews Jr., Ozzie, Bernie, or another retired player. 

8 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

@Fatgerman irl

dj-qualls-news.jpg

So I bought Jerseys a few years ago, when the new jerseys came out I decided to get 3 of them, 1 orange, 1 white, 1 brown.

I already had a #73 Joe Thomas so I was happy with that one.

I decided the white one to be Danny Shelton.  We had just drafted him and he looked stellar, so I got 71, he changed his number, now hes gone....

The Orange one I thought looked good as a QB so I decided to get Johnny Manziel.  We had just drafted him and I hoped he would pan out....gone...

The brown one I wanted someone I was sure would stay around longer...the stud of our defense...Joe Haden....gone....

So it was time that I went to go get 3 new ones. They came in the mail just a few weeks ago. (I order them from china because they're only like 20-25 dollars and great quality [aliexpress.com if anyone else doesn't want to pay 100 dollars for a glorified shirt, they you have to type in the players names not just browns jerseys but its worth it]}

I cant help but get excited about him and continue to have our QB's jersey so in Orange I decided on Baker Mayfield #6

In brown, i love the way the number looks and I hope hes going to be a stud for a very long time so I went to get #95 Myles garrett.

White I had a hard time figuring out.  I like duke but we hadn't resigned him yet.  I wanted an offensive player and we had just signed him long term so I got #80 Jarvis Landry.

I know it was a long post but i decided it was all very important that you knew my thought process, and to also give everyone the website because I will never pay full price for a jersey again after finding it.

Archived