4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Texan Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. We already know Deandre Hopkins is a stud but i want to know about Will Fuller. He had a good stretch last year even without Watson. What kind of production do you expect from him if Watson is healthy for 16 games? Is 1000 yards and 8 TDs too much to ask?

2. Your RB situation seems to be Lamar Miller first but expect D'Onta Foreman to get some increased work as the season progresses. Is either one of them worth rostering? What do you expect from both?

3. Deshaun Watson is expected to an absolute beast given how well he played early last year but how big of a year do you think he has so long as he and his best 2 targets are healthy?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1. I think Fuller is in for a big year for a few reasons.  1. He appears to have gained weight this offseason which should help him stay healthy and take big hits.  2.  When he played with Watson it looked like he was the 2nd coming of DeSean Jackson.  I wouldnt be shocked if Fuller had his first 1000 yard season with a fully healthy Watson behind center. 

2.  Miller and Foreman are barely worth rostering.  1.  Miller isnt an every down back. If you have him as your RB1 or 2 then I doubt your team will be very good. At best he is a flex because Foreman is still hurt and no telling how he will be coming back from his injury and the fact the texan's backs after them are terrible.  someone has to get carries for this team.  Add that to a suspect OL,   I would pass on taking texan's rb's this season.

3. I think Watson is in for a huge season if he stays healthy. We saw a glimpse of what is to come his rookie year. I expect him to end up being a top 3 fantasy QB (behind Rodgers and Wentz).  He will have his headscratching INT's but he will be a threat passing and running. I can see him throwing 30 td's and scoring 6-7 times on the ground. 

4. Overrated fantasy player might be Watson given he only played a handful of games his rookie year.  I wouldnt be surprised if people overdraft him based on that.  Underrated would have been Foreman if we knew his exact return date this season but I'll say Fuller.  I think he will end up with 900-1000 yards and 10 scores.  Thats good enough to be a high end WR 2 in fantasy.  At best Fuller will be a flex option. 

@JaguarCrazy2832

Archived