Sign in to follow this  
JaguarCrazy2832

4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Hello Colts Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Marlon Mack seems to be the front runner for the starting RB spot. Do you expect him to get enough touches to be successful? Is the OL revamped enough to get things going? 

2. 2 players success aren't more tied to each other than Andrew Luck and TY Hilton. Is Luck really going to be healthy this year? If so, what do you expect from Hilton and Luck statistically? Will the coaching want to lean on the run game more to help ease Luck in?

3. If Andrew Luck is healthy for a full 16 games then the #2 WR spot in Indy would be desirable to have rostered. Who do you think that will be (Ryan Grant?) and what do you expect? Or is that pretty much Jack Doyle and no one else?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1. I think unless something happens Mack will definitely get the majority of snaps, especially with Turbin suspended for the first 4 games. Mack just revealed this week that he tore his labrum during camp last year and played through it. Ive heard he is more aggressive in camp thus far. 

2. Luck has been rusty for the first couple days but showing improvement each day. He already hit Hilton over the top for a touchdown on the second day of camp (w/o Hooker or Geathers in the secondary it’s likely that was due to inexperience as much as Luck and Hilton’s greatness).

Hilton barely missed 1,000 yards (57 rec 966 yards 4 TDs) last year with Jacoby Brissett so I see him increasing those numbers with Luck back.

I’ll hold back on claiming an All Pro season from Luck but I’ll say he’ll flirt with 4,000 yards passing and 25 TDs and 10-12 INTs.

As far as the run game is concerned. Both our HC (Reich) and OC (Sirianni) coached together in KC and San Diego before Reich went to Philly. Both coached QBs and WRs in those cities. I think the running game will compliment the passing game but it will never be the the dominant part. Also I hope they don’t give up on the running game as easily as Pagano and Co did

3. I think it will be Doyle but I expect both Chester Rogers and Deon Cain to contribute with Cain’s rise coming in the second half of the season 

4. Obviously Luck and Hilton (#s above in answer 2) 

Doyle 45-50 catches 600-750 yards and 6+ TDs

Mack 600+ rushing yards 5-7 TDs 

Honestly after these I don’t know anyone else is worth mentioning.