4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Hello my fellow Jaguars Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Leonard Fournette is expected to be even better this year with the addition of All-Pro guard Andrew Norwell, but his health is a concern. What do you expect from LF statistically? 

2. The Jaguars have alot of decent WRs but none are bonafide #1s. Which do you think are worth a roster spot the most in standard/PPR leagues?

3. Between Blake Bortles and Austin Sefarian Jenkins who is worth rostering more and why?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1.Fournette is gonna be a fantasy beast...if he stays healthy.  Whether or not that happens, i have no idea.  If he misses less games, he'll do better than last year.  If he misses more games, he'll do worse...and so will the team probably.

2.Moncrief is the guy to own imo.  In a totally unpredictable mish-mash rotation situation with a bunch of injury-prone and unproven guys...i take Moncrief because he's gonna be the guy who catches those big gainers downfield and probably draw a bunch of redzone targets for those TDs.  Idk about PPR.  They'll throw a million crossers to Lee if he can stay healthy (he won't).

3.ASJ is more worth rostering.  He's gonna be the clear #1TE on the team, and he'll get some redzone targets.  Bortles is going to be the same QB he's always been, at best.  The offense isn't going to run through him...so that's not a great recipe for consistency from the fantasy QB position where week over week position is important.

4.I think Yeldon is probably gonna be an underrated fantasy player, because Fournette is gonna miss time and with a team built so heavily around the run...Yeldon is really the only guy left to lean on.

On 7/31/2018 at 7:31 AM, Tugboat said:

1.Fournette is gonna be a fantasy beast...if he stays healthy.  Whether or not that happens, i have no idea.  If he misses less games, he'll do better than last year.  If he misses more games, he'll do worse...and so will the team probably.

2.Moncrief is the guy to own imo.  In a totally unpredictable mish-mash rotation situation with a bunch of injury-prone and unproven guys...i take Moncrief because he's gonna be the guy who catches those big gainers downfield and probably draw a bunch of redzone targets for those TDs.  Idk about PPR.  They'll throw a million crossers to Lee if he can stay healthy (he won't).

3.ASJ is more worth rostering.  He's gonna be the clear #1TE on the team, and he'll get some redzone targets.  Bortles is going to be the same QB he's always been, at best.  The offense isn't going to run through him...so that's not a great recipe for consistency from the fantasy QB position where week over week position is important.

4.I think Yeldon is probably gonna be an underrated fantasy player, because Fournette is gonna miss time and with a team built so heavily around the run...Yeldon is really the only guy left to lean on.

i can see Grant Being the guy the team runs out as the runner. 2 starts: 2 100 yard games so clearly has the ability to be a better option then yeldon whos a 3rd down back at best. 

Archived