Can You Digg It Sucka (Diggs Signs Extension to Stay a Viking)

The Gnat

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If you'll excuse me I'll just be over here sobbing about the Ravens passing over this guy 5 separate times in that draft so that we could draft....a 3-4 DE who will never play.

1. You could say this about every mid-late round pick who turns out good.

2. It was probably the best for Diggs to get drafted to a team in a far away state. There have been no issues off the field, I think. But, there were concerns when he is a prospect from UMD. Being a local kid isn't always a plus. Some people are better off with a fresh start in new surroundings. The Redskins GM has repeatedly said publically, that he didn't draft Diggs because of bad influences in the local area.

Edited by wackywabbit

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

The rules? Let's say it's my turn. I smash my knuckles together as hard as I can. The next person can take the letter or attempt to "dig it" and not be a "sucka."

Better than eating Tide Pods, snorting condoms or jumping out of a moving car to do some dance to a Drake song...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

really? he got to 200 receptions faster than both Moss and Percy Harvin, two games sooner.

That means very little IMO.  Moss wasn't a possession WR.  Moss didn't' wasn't even through his second season and he'd already surpassed what Diggs has done in 3 years.  His 16 game rookie season produced more TDs than Digg's has had in his 40 games as a pro.  

My issue is when you compare him to his peers his production doesn't compare favorable when looking at that MASSIVE contract.  He's been among the top 15 WRs in yards or catches just once.  The list of WRs who have been more productive in their last 3 years is really, really long.  Heck, Marvin Jones, who makes only 8 million a year has been SUBSTANTIALLY more productive.

Edited by SSG
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Am I the only one thinking this is way too big a contract? Never more than 1000 yards and never more than 10 tds

Yeah. He was a product wait for it! CASE Keenum! Haha jk. But seriously, way too much money for Diggs.. Gross.