Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

48 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Not happening because the Bears don't have a 2nd next year. They used it for Anthony Miller. Tell your source I said nice try. 

I also have no idea who Leonard Davis is. Fuller just got 4 years $56M so that isn't happening.

Lol i wish you could read lol. They dont have a 2nd this year. They have a second next year. Lol and I meant leonard floyd. I was half asleep.

And it is well known that I worked for the raiders when reggie came on board I have alot of friends still with ththe organization. my sources are far from wrong. But keep talking **** to people on forums if that makes you feel good. 

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Questions 

the bears have 2- 2019 first?

which player do we get with the 2 - firsts?

NO, they don't even have a 2nd is 2019.

I am hearing the trade deal isn't done but the Mack's contract with the bears is. So if they can come to an agreement on compensation it will get done. 

Just now, OG_C2X said:

NO, they don't even have a 2nd is 2019.

I am hearing the trade deal isn't done but the Mack's contract with the bears is. So if they can come to an agreement on compensation it will get done. 

Smh, how can they compensate Oakland without a second round pick? Lol if the Raiders get robbed, they better make a killing on this.

I'd like to start by keeping it simple here, F*** you Chucky.

Idc what the haul is cuz the odds that you'll manage to replace Mack's talent is about .00001%. You just let the most talented Raider in the last 2 decades go before he ever played a down for you. A former DPOY smack dab in the middle of his prime who looks to be well on his way to a HOF career and is about as perfect as you can ask for character-wise as well.

Call me a pessimist but given Reggie and Chuck's draft history, there's no chance we see the ROI for this trade that makes it worth it. Also, Fangio's defense was top 10 last year and theyve now added Mack and Roquan Smith. Plus theyve got an innovative new coach to jumpstart the offense and an outstanding RB in Jordan Howard. Not saying they'll be great but i would be very surprised if the Bears dont at least hover around a .500 record, which hurts the value of the picks we're getting.

I hate this trade, i hate this day, and i now hate Chucky. It's 10am, time to crack a beer.

Thank you for your service Mr. Mack. Like Aso and CWood were for several years, you were a light in the darkness that gave us something special to watch when it was at times hard to watch. Forever a true Raider.

Disgusting. I applaud a lot of you guys for looking at it glass half full. But I just can't. This makes just makes no sense to me.

Even two 1sts and a 2nd comes no where close to compensation. Does anyone have trust that Reggie or Gruden will nail even two of those picks?

1 hour ago, raiders4life said:

so at the end of the day, you can have Khalil Mack, who has contributed to a bottom of a barrel defense for his whole career. Or you can have six opportunities to fix that bottom of the barrel defense with above average players.

Here's the problem- name the objectively above average players Gruden brought in this year. Name the ones Gruden has brought in since he first left Oakland. The guy hasn't stood out as a draft guru and brought in a whole bunch of JAGs on D during FA. We missed on all sorts of impact types there. The draft? Look, I hope our class works out, but I'm not going to pimp any of the rookie defensive picks up until real games get played. And even then, for the first season or so, I don't think they can make up for Mack's production even collectively. 

He brought in peanuts, drafted nothing but projects, and managed to get rid of our best player. He hasn't shown he can even identify above average players at this point. There is no silver lining here really.

Archived