Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

neither are unrealistic.
heres to hoping!

Ill be crushed if we are top 10 next year and they are 25+.. that mean Mack for a 25 pick, and a move up of 10 picks or so. 

Fangio isn't leaving. He's old, runs the entire defense pretty much unrestricted, and has a level of talent on D he's not gonna find anywhere else.

And i doubt Trubs wheels fall off either. Nagy is teaching him well and has a good system. I expect the Bears to be even better next year.

That team had 2 fatal flaws last year. QB play and lack of a pass rush. They hired Nagy to develop Trubs and run a modern offense. And when we gave them Mack, we gave them a top 5 defense.

I think the odds are very slim that Chicago goes anywhere but up from here for the next year or 2 at least.

10 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Fangio isn't leaving. He's old, runs the entire defense pretty much unrestricted, and has a level of talent on D he's not gonna find anywhere else.

And i doubt Trubs wheels fall off either. Nagy is teaching him well and has a good system. I expect the Bears to be even better next year.

That team had 2 fatal flaws last year. QB play and lack of a pass rush. They hired Nagy to develop Trubs and run a modern offense. And when we gave them Mack, we gave them a top 5 defense.

I think the odds are very slim that Chicago goes anywhere but up from here for the next year or 2 at least.

I would agree with this. No reason to think their arrow isn't pointed up and the Packers and Vikings are struggling in a lot of areas right now. Lions are a complete mess.

i agree to the above, but the same things were said about the raiders after their 12-4 season. 

Fangio may be old, but i dont believe he has ever been a HC?? I could be wrong

and at 60, that puts him at same age as marvin Lewis, andy Reid, and younger than Zimmer, Belicheck and Carrol..
I dont think its that big of a reach that some team could offer him a HC job, and with him never being a HC, he may take it. Maybe he is content withhis spot though. 

Obviously I agree that they are an up and coming team, i was just referring to the fact that every year there seems to be a hot team, that then falls back down to earth the following year. 
Gotta hope / cheer for something lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 10:36 AM, Gannon12 said:

He’s a Bears fan. So used to masochism. It’s a cousin to the Browns.  

They are not making the playoffs with Trubisky leading the troops. NFC is stacked and his division is probably one of the best. All defense no offense. Can Nagy really turn that around?

Can he?

On 9/3/2018 at 11:30 AM, justwinbaby81 said:

They went 1-5 last season by splitting with Lions. That likely happens again. After the Mack trade they are still a distant 4th in Vegas to win division (+900) so they seem to agree.

How likely is it exactly?

On 9/3/2018 at 10:45 AM, Bitty 2.0 said:

Chicago could win Tampa Bay Miami, Jets and  the Bills. That’s about all I see.

Time for lasik

On 9/3/2018 at 10:46 AM, Gannon12 said:

And that’s still shaky 

Extremely

On 9/3/2018 at 10:48 AM, Bitty 2.0 said:

Maybe you should understand how the spread is formulated it’s where the money goes has nothing to do with who’s the better team.

Maybe you should understand

Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

I really don't think digging up quotes that are more than 3 months old is a healthy exercise. Kind of seems like inciting something. Especially considering there were other fans with differing opinions.

As of today the score is:

Mack: 12.5
Raiders: 12

But they seemed pretty confident, so I think it’s very healthy

1 minute ago, CerealKiller said:

We get it the Bears have been successful

Maybe those select fans shouldn’t have been ***holes

Nobody has won this trade yet until a team wins the Super Bowl. End of story. If the Bears win the Super Bowl this year with Mack, props, you’ll be winners of the trade and look like geniuses. If not, the trade is still 0-0. Championships are the only thing thst matters.

Archived