New Turf still not lined

jerry ang

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

www.firegute.com

First he drafts a bust that doesn't even want to play football. Won't sign a veteran player, instead we're going to play 5 UDFAs at ILB, now this? 

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I also bet the players don't have their pairs of family night underpants on yet either.

Some things may not need to be done a week in advance.

I'd put money Lane hasn't taken his off since last year, can't trust those Oklahoma boys..

The real question is who will paint it? I heard the usual guy they have at Lambeau has tendonitis and will miss 6-8 weeks. Now we've been developing an intern, but he's unproven. I heard the Cardinals cut an 8 year line painting vet in a salary dump. He needs to be the guy. Gute will probably sit on his hands though.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

The real question is who will paint it? I heard the usual guy they have at Lambeau has tendonitis and will miss 6-8 weeks. Now we've been developing an intern, but he's unproven. I heard the Cardinals cut an 8 year line painting vet in a salary dump. He needs to be the guy. Gute will probably sit on his hands though.

packfanfb, why are you on Rays account?

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

They'll paint it in the morning. It'll dry in the afternoon. Complete non story.

What if they use the wrong paint and try and dry it with heaters and it gets all sticky and they have to cancel everything and piss me off again

Archived