Chris Archer traded to the Pirates

August4th

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I dont get why people think Glasnow is anything. Dude has no control. 

Doesn't matter what you value him at, it's obvious the Ray's do. That's Burnes or Peralta for us if we were to make that deal. Meadows is probably Ray. Ray + Burnes + a 3rd? Hard pass 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Doesn't matter what you value him at, it's obvious the Ray's do. That's Burnes or Peralta for us if we were to make that deal. Meadows is probably Ray. Ray + Burnes + a 3rd? Hard pass 

I'd lean more toward Burnes, with Meadows probably move valued than Ray. That's a big package, they just don't have "still on prospect lists" shine.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Ray + Peralta and a 3rd piece is fine. Glasnow ain't Burnes lol. 

25 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I think it's a solid deal for the Pirates.  Meadows has battled injuries and hasn't lit the world on fire recently, and Glasnow has been pitching out of the bullpen.

This....

Plus, Pirates have some OF pieces coming up in Martin-Reynolds-LoLo...Luplow isn’t bad either.

Im more curious on the PTBNL...reportedly not Hayes....Im guessing Newman or Tucker which would make it tougher to swallow.

Why all the hate on Glasnow?  If the kid figures out how to throw strikes he'll be a beast.  I'm not saying they're going to have the same trajectory but...should look at Randy Johnson's early career.  A full year of almost 7 BB/9.  

Archived