Training Camp and Preseason

Sllim Pickens

9 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Really nothing has been said about the offense having it’s way with the other team  the past two weeks? Your pecimism is exhausting already. 

One comment is exhausting?  Literally only made one comment this entire pre-season.  

This is why forum is dead people cant have opinions here.

3 hours ago, Superduperman said:

You're out of your damn mind

How many games do you think that the team would win in a season with Rudock or Cassel? I would be surprised if it was more than 3 or 4, to be honest. The talent just isn't there yet, particularly on defense, and I really worry about what the running game would look like if teams didn't have to respect Stafford's arm. 

2 hours ago, Lions017 said:

How many games do you think that the team would win in a season with Rudock or Cassel? I would be surprised if it was more than 3 or 4, to be honest. The talent just isn't there yet, particularly on defense, and I really worry about what the running game would look like if teams didn't have to respect Stafford's arm. 

I’m worried about the running game regardless of who plays QB.?

I think it will be improved but I know to wait and see.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:55 PM, Lions017 said:

He said 0-16

1 hour ago, Nnivolcm said:

0-16 wouldn't shock me if Stafford didn't play at all. We'd have no pass game, no run game, and we'd be unable to stop the run.

That's a losing formula if I've ever seen one. 

If we get into the playoffs Stafford should be mvp if this is the case 

Archived