Black Ops 4

iknowcool

I hate PUBG on console.  The game runs like crap and is sluggish.  To me, Blackout is way better than PUBG... like way better.  And that's the Battle Royale game that it needs to overtake.  Fortnite is on it's own level and it's a really unique game.  It's different enough from Blackout that both can co-exist.

Easily my favorite COD since Black Ops 2.  I wish the streaks were better, but the gun-play and maps so far are top-notch.

Icebreaker confused me at first though.  I thought something was wrong with my sensitivity or something when I kept leaning.

Zombies is soooo good, I was playing it until 4AM last night.  Probably the most fun I've had with the mode since BO2 (although Extinction in Ghosts was good too; the only good part of that game).  BO3 zombies was too complicated for my liking and the little bit I played of WW2 was far too easy (never played any of the DLC zombies for either game).  From what I've played to this point, the difficult got a lot higher but without making it a chore.  Plus they introduced a lot of cool things.  I've only played the IX map so far, gonna try out the others when I have more time this weekend.

Only played a little bit of Blackout, but I'm enjoying it so far.  Moreso than I did in the beta.  Its easier to pick up stuff now if you change your preference in the options menu.  My only gripe so far is the lag, at least in Quads (haven't done solo or duos yet) is really bad.

I actually really like this game, but I don't really like the maps all that much.  The best maps were in MW2 and BO1, for the most part.  So these new maps are kind of 'meh' for me.  I would also like to see slightly lower TTK or maybe some type of change to certain gun damage, but other than that the game is a lot of fun.

9 hours ago, showtime said:

I actually really like this game, but I don't really like the maps all that much.  The best maps were in MW2 and BO1, for the most part.  So these new maps are kind of 'meh' for me.  I would also like to see slightly lower TTK or maybe some type of change to certain gun damage, but other than that the game is a lot of fun.

I don't mind the maps but the spawns need some work.  With a party you can get some nasty spawn traps going.  Or if you're playing solo you can get killed 2-3 times by the same person who's watching you spawn.  I like that they brought back some of the old maps.  Slums is still awesome, though I would have preferred Raid or Standoff as those were about as perfect as you could hope for.  Will be interesting to see what kind of balancing patches they release.  Right now the meta is definitely AR heavy and we all know they're gonna try to balance that out before the competitive season starts. 

Archived