Black Ops 4

iknowcool

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

The spawns in this game are garbage.  How many times can I play Summit and spawn literally right in front of someone.  

Man, I hate that map so much.  In Black Ops 1, I didn't mind it, but it plays like crap in this game.

I honestly regret buying this game.  I'm so stupid because I bought it digitally too.  At least I didn't get the Black Ops pass.  I'm going to keep playing it with a friend of mine who's a hardcore CoD head and I'll try to enjoy it the best I can.  But def no prestiging for me.

17 hours ago, showtime said:

What in the hell is this pistol that is insta killing me?  Two straight games of people using it.

Probably the MOZU, it has an operator mod called Skull Crusher that is a 1 hit kill to the head

On 11/2/2018 at 11:02 PM, showtime said:

Man, I hate that map so much.  In Black Ops 1, I didn't mind it, but it plays like crap in this game.

I honestly regret buying this game.  I'm so stupid because I bought it digitally too.  At least I didn't get the Black Ops pass.  I'm going to keep playing it with a friend of mine who's a hardcore CoD head and I'll try to enjoy it the best I can.  But def no prestiging for me.

Do you like Blackout?

So I ended up switching my gameshare to a buddy who has this.  After about 12 hours of playing, I find myself enjoying it.  MP is entertaining, all of the complaints I have are the same ones I have in every CoD (except the spawn trapping), but I mostly play Blackout.  4 wins in 26 quads games, zombies easter eggs, having a lot of fun with it.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

So I’m just curious, all the regular CoD play is still there, right? Not a fan of Fortnight or similar gameplay. 

Yeah, it still has the traditional multiplayer. Its like a faster paced version of Black Ops 2.

On 11/2/2018 at 11:02 PM, showtime said:

I'm so stupid because I bought it digitally too. 

The physical version has a 50 GB day 1 patch, though and the game is literally unplayable without it. 

But hey, at least you can sell/trade it in.

I'm still having a blast with Blackout. I wish they would add one more thing in there where you can swap weapons AND attachments with a gun in a backpack or crate, but that's really my only problem with it at this point. Interested to see what they do with the first map edit

6 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I'm still having a blast with Blackout. I wish they would add one more thing in there where you can swap weapons AND attachments with a gun in a backpack or crate, but that's really my only problem with it at this point. Interested to see what they do with the first map edit

Two things to make Blackout amazing. 

1. Dpad Left cycles meds, Dpad right cycles equipment.  

2. When you open a bag you see all the items instead of the scrolling thing they have now (make it like PC)

Two pretty simple changes would make inventory management so much smoother on console.  It gets to the point where it's too risky to loot in the late game because of how long it takes.

10 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Two things to make Blackout amazing. 

1. Dpad Left cycles meds, Dpad right cycles equipment.  

2. When you open a bag you see all the items instead of the scrolling thing they have now (make it like PC)

Two pretty simple changes would make inventory management so much smoother on console.  It gets to the point where it's too risky to loot in the late game because of how long it takes.

Perfect

Archived