Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

1 minute ago, Texasmade said:

As opposed to random Ohio State blog boy whose word should be taken as gospel?

C'mon, TM, McMurphy is biased because he made a couple errors. You can't trust a word he says. However, just because Snook is an OSU alum and fan, you shouldn't write off the crap he's pulling out of thin air. xD

12 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

As opposed to random Ohio State blog boy whose word should be taken as gospel?

Uh, yeah, McMurphy killed his credibility constantly editing his initial report on FB. And why not, an OSU blog would closer to the source than anything

Sorry guys, the witch hunt you all are thirsting for isn't going to happen. The worst that will happen will be a few game suspension (and even that would be complete bs if he reported to Gene) to appease the media.If they really found anything significant, it would have come out by now.

11 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Uh, yeah, McMurphy killed his credibility constantly editing his initial report on FB. And why not, an OSU blog would closer to the source than anything

Well your blogboy’s story has already turned to **** as well, so where does that leave us?

I don’t care about the witch hunt, but quit deflecting and shifting blame for the ****ty things the ****ty people at your ****ty university do to others. It’s unbecoming.

19 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Sorry guys, the witch hunt you all are thirsting for isn't going to happen. The worst that will happen will be a few game suspension (and even that would be complete bs if he reported to Gene) to appease the media.If they really found anything significant, it would have come out by now.

You're right. There is no witch hunt. There's an investigation of something quite serious. OSU and their fans will do anything they can to save Urban, and the odds of him being fired are lessening by the day. Why? Because winning trumps principles.

27 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Well your blogboy’s story has already turned to **** as well, so where does that leave us?

I don’t care about the witch hunt, but quit deflecting and shifting blame for the ****ty things the ****ty people at your ****ty university do to others. It’s unbecoming.

I can feel your anger bro...lol

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

25 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Wow!

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You're right. There is no witch hunt. There's an investigation of something quite serious. OSU and their fans will do anything they can to save Urban, and the odds of him being fired are lessening by the day. Why? Because winning trumps principles.

Or maybe because there’s isn’t enough evidence to crucify him. 

37 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I personally wanted to get a jump on Urban's predecessor and was preparing for a setback this year but it may not happen, and sorry but this is Footballs Future, not Morals Future. Thats what makes me different, I'm not into the soap opera and fake outrage like you guys are. I watch Football for Football, I don't watch football looking Lifetime, Hallmark channel, or Dr.Phil. That's as honest an answer as you will get from me. And thirdly, while I'm being honest, a lot of you could really care less about DV, Courtney Smith or Zach Smith behind closed doors, you just want a free shot to have something to say something negative about Urban Meyer and push this fake morality train in order to do so. Florida Urban Meyer deserves plenty of ridicule but OSU Meyer has ran a pretty clean ship by all accounts and if the reports are true that he did report, it continues. (Though I think he coaches 3 more years, due to the stress of this situation).

I honestly only expect the real, and level-headed to understand and that's fine.

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I personally wanted to get a jump on Urban's predecessor and was preparing for a setback this year but it may not happen, and sorry but this is Footballs Future, not Morals Future. Thats want makes me different, I'm not into the soap opera and fake outrage like you guys are. I watch Football for Football, I don't watch football looking Lifetime, Hallmark channel, or Dr.Phil. That's as honest an answer as you will get from me. And thirdly, while I'm being honest, a lot of you could really care less about DV, Courtney Smith or Zach Smith behind closed doors, you just want a free shot to have something to say something negative about Urban Meyer and push this fake morality train in order to do so. Forida Urban Meyer deserves plenty of ridicule but OSU Meyer has ran a pretty clean ship by all accounts and if the reports are true that he did report, it continues. (Though I think he coaches 3 more years, due to the stress of this situation).

I honestly only expect the real, and level-headed to understand and that's fine.

He really hasn't. He's the same guy he's always been. Great football coach who is a bad person. There's no fake outrage here. It's the same sort of thing that got JoePa hammered at PSU. Instead of doing the right thing, he did the bare minimum and washed his hands of it. The level-headed people are the ones who recognize this for what it is. It's damage control for OSU because they don't want to fire Urbz.

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

He's already admitted he knew as far back as 2009, and he's already admitted he lied about it previously. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He really hasn't. He's the same guy he's always been. Great football coach who is a bad person. There's no fake outrage here. It's the same sort of thing that got JoePa hammered at PSU. Instead of doing the right thing, he did the bare minimum and washed his hands of it. The level-headed people are the ones who recognize this for what it is. It's damage control for OSU because they don't want to fire Urbz.

He's already admitted he knew as far back as 2009, and he's already admitted he lied about it previously. 

Statement's without facts are called "wreckless speculation". If you are going to say he didn't run a clean ship, um err uh, at least try to support to your claim with facts bro

7 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

It's amazing people can't understand this. But OSU fans, waiting for the facts, are the bias ones........... Yeah, makes total sense if you ate paint chips as a kid, I guess

7 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Statement's without facts are called "wreckless speculation". If you are going to say he didn't run a clean ship, um err uh, at least try to support to your claim with facts bro

Spelling error aside, you can use google and see that Urban hasn't run a clean ship. Micah Parsons is one example. And that's what's out in the open. I've also heard some damning things from people I trust. Of course, any decent or better program is cheating. Some are cheating more than others. But they're all cheating. The issue here is that Urban has a history of sweeping stuff like this under the rug.

10 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

It's amazing people can't understand this. But OSU fans, waiting for the facts, are the bias ones........... Yeah, makes total sense if you ate paint chips as a kid, I guess

Let's get it straight. You're not waiting for facts. You're waiting for facts that support your desired outcome. You're writing off the journalist who has consistently had the scoop here while jumping at anything a journalist who is OSU friendly writes.

Archived