Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

5 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

jrry's awkward silence means him scurrying to Google to try to find something

Ah yes, the six minutes I took to respond to your post is completely unreasonable.(of course, you posted that two minutes after your post, so I guess I have to respond within two minutes to everything you write? xD)

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Spelling error aside, you can use google and see that Urban hasn't run a clean ship. Micah Parsons is one example. And that's what's out in the open. I've also heard some damning things from people I trust. Of course, any decent or better program is cheating. Some are cheating more than others. But they're all cheating. The issue here is that Urban has a history of sweeping stuff like this under the rug.

Let's get it straight. You're not waiting for facts. You're waiting for facts that support your desired outcome. You're writing off the journalist who has consistently had the scoop here while jumping at anything a journalist who is OSU friendly writes.

Is that the best you can find is something he had nothing to do with and he still self reported, and fell back off of recruiting him? Is this really the best you can find. This tells me all I need to know, thanks

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He's already admitted he knew as far back as 2009, and he's already admitted he lied about it previously. 

Good if all the facts, including the ones you and I aren’t privy to, lead to Meyer being fired I’ll support the decision. If all the facts, including the ones you and I aren’t privy to, lead to Meyer being cleared I’ll support the decision. 

Thats really all any Ohio State fan has been saying. 

Biggest fact I know so far is none of us knows what has gone on behind the scenes at the university nor behind closed doors at the Smiths residence. 

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Is that the best you can find is something he had nothing to do with and he still self reported, and fell back off of recruiting him? Is this really the best you can find. This tells me all I need to know, thanks

Urban runs a clean ship, except when he doesn't. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Good if all the facts, including the ones you and I aren’t privy to, lead to Meyer being fired I’ll support the decision. If all the facts, including the ones you and I aren’t privy to, lead to Meyer being cleared I’ll support the decision. 

Thats really all any Ohio State fan has been saying. 

Biggest fact I know so far is none of us knows what has gone on behind the scenes at the university nor behind closed doors at the Smiths residence. 

If there's nothing here, why did Urban lie?

33 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Where was it said it should be taken as gospel and not as a possible scenario? 

Well you're quick to call shenanigans on anything Brett McMurphey reports, most of which is less than convenient to your own self interest. Yet this Snoopie bro, who's reports seem to far more convenient to your aforementioned self interest, and who in the past hour and a half has changed part of his story, mid-story, which according to the journalistic integrity bestowed by you the rest of the Ohio State faithful is a huge no no, not to mention had some context provided by Tom Herman himself that took a steaming dump on his allegations, especially as it pertains to his alleged motives, yet we hear nary a peep from you guys as to his credibility, in fact he keeps getting paraded as the white knight sent to save Ohio State from big ole' meanie Brett McMurphey and his reporting. Why is it? (rhetorical question btw). 

1 hour ago, Texasmade said:

Well your blogboy’s story has already turned to **** as well, so where does that leave us?

I don’t care about the witch hunt, but quit deflecting and shifting blame for the ****ty things the ****ty people at your ****ty university do to others. It’s unbecoming.

Seems pretty clear Herman knew and did nothing. Should he be fired as well?

3 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Seems pretty clear Herman knew and did nothing. Should he be fired as well?

Well Tom Herman was at Houston at the time of the alleged incident, which by her own admission was the first time she discussed it publicly, so your potato false equivalency is a waste of time. 

If you wanna talk about Tim Beck though, then hey by all means fire the guy. 

7 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Well Tom Herman was at Houston at the time of the alleged incident, which by her own admission was the first time she discussed it publicly, so your potato false equivalency is a waste of time. 

If you wanna talk about Tim Beck though, then hey by all means fire the guy. 

Not being employed at Ohio state doesn’t seem like a good reason to enable domestic violence. 

Archived