Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

47 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Well you're quick to call shenanigans on anything Brett McMurphey reports, most of which is less than convenient to your own self interest. Yet this Snoopie bro, who's reports seem to far more convenient to your aforementioned self interest, and who in the past hour and a half has changed part of his story, mid-story, which according to the journalistic integrity bestowed by you the rest of the Ohio State faithful is a huge no no, not to mention had some context provided by Tom Herman himself that took a steaming dump on his allegations, especially as it pertains to his alleged motives, yet we hear nary a peep from you guys as to his credibility, in fact he keeps getting paraded as the white knight sent to save Ohio State from big ole' meanie Brett McMurphey and his reporting. Why is it? (rhetorical question btw). 

Ok so you admit I never said their word was gospel, that's just something you made up. Gotcha. Not the best look but you do you

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Let's get it straight. You're not waiting for facts. You're waiting for facts that support your desired outcome. You're writing off the journalist who has consistently had the scoop here while jumping at anything a journalist who is OSU friendly writes.

Thanks for telling me about me. You're wrong but it's ok

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

Ok so you admit I never said their word was gospel, that's just something you made up. Gotcha. Not the best look but you do you

Ok, and if is this really the rabbit hole you wanna go down, we can do that, because I never said you did. I simply asked a question, hence a question mark at the end. I assume you understand how sentence structure works, yes? 

25 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

His wife knew so he knew. 

I'm bored so I'll entertain your straw man false equivalencies for the time being. Let's say snoopy is correct, and that Tom and/or Michelle tipped him off (unfortunately he can't keep straight which one it actually was so for the sake of conversation we'll just go with both). If they hadn't, odds are this doesn't go public and Ohio State would still be employing and harboring a woman beating sack of fecal matter in their football program. He'd be under no contractual obligation to do anything, yet he/she fulfilled their moral obligation to right a wrong. Sounds like Tom/Michelle are true american heroes tbqh, iyam. 

4 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

This is Snook's story about Herman being the tipster:

Brett responds and says Herman was not his source

mn0rp9jgvjf11.jpg

This was in regards to the text messages she supposedly sent to Zach Smith.

1 hour ago, Texasmade said:

I'm bored so I'll entertain your straw man false equivalencies for the time being. Let's say snoopy is correct, and that Tom and/or Michelle tipped him off (unfortunately he can't keep straight which one it actually was so for the sake of conversation we'll just go with both). If they hadn't, odds are this doesn't go public and Ohio State would still be employing and harboring a woman beating sack of fecal matter in their football program. He'd be under no contractual obligation to do anything, yet he/she fulfilled their moral obligation to right a wrong. Sounds like Tom/Michelle are true american heroes tbqh, iyam. 

He lets abuse continue for years before leaking and you call him an American hero?

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Hey does anybody know what’s going on at Maryland?

The moral police selectively pick and choose who they get "outraged" over. It doesn't even have a specific thread and the allegations are just as bad. But Ohio State has one with big bold letters... 

What's a Maryland thread look like? 

"Fire all these people because they got someone killed, have treated players like crap, and have changed nothing while running a mockery of an investigation into it in which they posted a public sign-up sheet to talk with investigators"

Thread pretty much ends there.

47 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

The moral police selectively pick and choose who they get "outraged" over. It doesn't even have a specific thread and the allegations are just as bad. But Ohio State has one with big bold letters... 

Evidently you are correct. 

#bias

Archived