Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

3 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Thanks for telling me about me. You're wrong but it's ok

Sure looks like I am hitting the bulls-eye here:

On 8/10/2018 at 1:03 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Courtney's mom is just victim blaming.......................................... her own daughter............................................................................................................... (assuming what is written is indeed, true)

On 8/10/2018 at 2:59 PM, JTagg7754 said:

6 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Anything McMurphy reports now should be taken w/ a grain of salt.

Let's review again what I said:

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Let's get it straight. You're not waiting for facts. You're waiting for facts that support your desired outcome. You're writing off the journalist who has consistently had the scoop here while jumping at anything a journalist who is OSU friendly writes.

Writing off McMurphy? Check.

Jumping on what Snook said? Check.

1 hour ago, JammerHammer21 said:

What's a Maryland thread look like? 

"Fire all these people because they got someone killed, have treated players like crap, and have changed nothing while running a mockery of an investigation into it in which they posted a public sign-up sheet to talk with investigators"

Thread pretty much ends there.

Non-Maryland Fans: This is bad.

Maryland Fans: C'mon guys, we need to wait for all of the facts (that help Maryland) to come out.

Wait, yeah, I don't think there are any Maryland fans. xD

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Maryland Fans: C'mon guys, we need to wait for all of the facts (that help Maryland) to come out.

Maryland players aren't even Maryland fans...

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Maryland fans are pretty much on board with Durkin going. They also just want to throw out Mark Turgeon (the basketball coach) somehow as well lol.

Y'all keep denying that you're trying to absolve Zach Smith for the sake of football wins and yet every single post is some OSU blogger calling Cortney a drunk, a bad mother, casting aspersions on her side of the story, constantly down playing the fact that there is an open admittance to physical abuse towards her by Zach Smith that he and his lawyers and camp have made no public statements denying despite him stating in two separate interviews that he never put his hands on her. At a point it ceases being trying to be "balanced" and just comes off as people in this thread have taken it. Trying to justify or pass off any and all wrong doing not just on Urban's level, but at any level at all since it absolves your football coach.

But #fakeoutrage, or whatever you guys need to do to justify your dissonance with yourselves.

6 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Sure looks like I am hitting the bulls-eye here:

Let's review again what I said:

Writing off McMurphy? Check.

Jumping on what Snook said? Check.

So, as stated in everything you quoted, I suggest waiting for facts and point out McMurphy had changed his story once facts came out, makes you feel you know my intentions better than I know my intentions? Ok cool......

16 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

It's amazing people can't understand this. But OSU fans, waiting for the facts, are the bias ones........... Yeah, makes total sense if you ate paint chips as a kid, I guess

plenty of facts have come out, just not many that you like. really what youre saying is lets wait until hopefully we hear something that clears meyer. 

the only argument you shluld be making is maybe urban didnt know until very recently. thats it. not criticizing reports or courtney smith, or tom herman. if urban knew 2 years ago, he should be fired. i would hope we can all agree but im thinking you prob wont.

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Y'all keep denying that you're trying to absolve Zach Smith for the sake of football wins and yet every single post is some OSU blogger calling Cortney a drunk, a bad mother, casting aspersions on her side of the story, constantly down playing the fact that there is an open admittance to physical abuse towards her by Zach Smith that he and his lawyers and camp have made no public statements denying despite him stating in two separate interviews that he never put his hands on her. At a point it ceases being trying to be "balanced" and just comes off as people in this thread have taken it. Trying to justify or pass off any and all wrong doing not just on Urban's level, but at any level at all since it absolves your football coach.

But #fakeoutrage, or whatever you guys need to do to justify your dissonance with yourselves.

Lol, whatever helps you feel better about your situation and to help you sleep at night. Have fun

Come on now. No one is saying we want people to keep their jobs if they are guilty of these accusations. 

- If Zach did this, he should remain fired and face prison time. 

- If Urban did not report like he is contractually and should be morally obligated too, he should be fired

- Of course OSU fans want this to not be true because we don't want to lose an Elite coach, but if he did it, it's time to go

- I believe most of us just want to see all the information come out and be investigated before being crucified due to public opinion

- This whole series of events is jacked up as hell. People keep posting things from the other side of the story because it isn't coming from someone sitting in their basement. The guy reporting about Herman actually has a background with the team and a long history in college football. Her mother is consistently going against McMurphy's story and contradicting things. Whether or not she's telling the truth, we don't know, but it's crazy that she is doing this and is causing some sort of doubt in the original reports. 

My guess is that Smith stays fired because whether his wife is crazy or not, he appears to have committed some crimes here and should pay for it. Someone else will probably be fired. If Urban reported it to Gene Smith and nothing went further, Gene needs fired. If Urban didn't report it, he needs fired. It was dumb as hell and suspicious that he lied to the media at Big 10 media day, but that's not something that will get him fired, but does hurt his credibility. 

40 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Come on now. No one is saying we want people to keep their jobs if they are guilty of these accusations

According to lonebillsfan, yes we are. We are all advocate for DV, and loathe Zach Smith according to him even though not one single person said as much and can't find one single person to quote, yet he wants to paint that narrative, truly pathetic. 

9 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

So, as stated in everything you quoted, I suggest waiting for facts and point out McMurphy had changed his story once facts came out, makes you feel you know my intentions better than I know my intentions? Ok cool......

Imagine being as stupid as Jtag

12 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

According to lonebillsfan, yes we are. We are all advocate for DV, and loathe Zach Smith according to him even though not one single person said as much and can't find one single person to quote, yet he wants to paint that narrative, truly pathetic. 

Or this guy

Archived