Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

12 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

You aren't very bright

Because you say so doesn't mean anything, you can say whatever you want, that doesn't make it true (except in your own brain which is fine). Have fun with that bro....

I can say I'm 8 ft tall, that doesn't mean it's true (obvious to others, to you, not so much)

1 hour ago, nugpimpen said:

Come on now. No one is saying we want people to keep their jobs if they are guilty of these accusations. 

- If Zach did this, he should remain fired and face prison time. 

- If Urban did not report like he is contractually and should be morally obligated too, he should be fired

- Of course OSU fans want this to not be true because we don't want to lose an Elite coach, but if he did it, it's time to go

- I believe most of us just want to see all the information come out and be investigated before being crucified due to public opinion

- This whole series of events is jacked up as hell. People keep posting things from the other side of the story because it isn't coming from someone sitting in their basement. The guy reporting about Herman actually has a background with the team and a long history in college football. Her mother is consistently going against McMurphy's story and contradicting things. Whether or not she's telling the truth, we don't know, but it's crazy that she is doing this and is causing some sort of doubt in the original reports. 

My guess is that Smith stays fired because whether his wife is crazy or not, he appears to have committed some crimes here and should pay for it. Someone else will probably be fired. If Urban reported it to Gene Smith and nothing went further, Gene needs fired. If Urban didn't report it, he needs fired. It was dumb as hell and suspicious that he lied to the media at Big 10 media day, but that's not something that will get him fired, but does hurt his credibility. 

to be clear, are you saying urban has little to no say on his staff and hiring/firing decisions are made with no inout from him.

we both know the answer, ive asked before and it was ignored. why does meyer need someone to tell him dv is bad and we shoildnt have people who commit it under employment?

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Because you say so doesn't mean anything, you can say whatever you want, that doesn't make it true (except in your own brain which is fine). Have fun with that bro....

I can say I'm 8 ft tall, that doesn't mean it's true (obvious to others, to you, not so much)

If you don't like being called an idiot, don't act like one. And lol at this coming from you when you accuse me of being a LBF sock.

19 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

to be clear, are you saying urban has little to no say on his staff and hiring/firing decisions are made with no inout from him.

we both know the answer, ive asked before and it was ignored. why does meyer need someone to tell him dv is bad and we shoildnt have people who commit it under employment?

Once the police know, investigate and dont press charges...what do they fire him for?

wouldnt he have a claim for wrongful termination at the point?

i seriously don’t know...No idea what a lawyer could do in that instance

28 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

The thing that muddies this a bit is that there are so many conflicting reports even from the mother and the police about what was abuse and self defense. 

Should urban keep a guy on the staff if he knew and the accusations are legit? No, I wouldn't.  That said, outside of reporting it, hes not obligated to remove him from the staff because of it. Only obligated to report what he knew.

4 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

plenty of facts have come out, just not many that you like. really what youre saying is lets wait until hopefully we hear something that clears meyer. 

the only argument you shluld be making is maybe urban didnt know until very recently. thats it. not criticizing reports or courtney smith, or tom herman. if urban knew 2 years ago, he should be fired. i would hope we can all agree but im thinking you prob wont.

I mean, why even discuss this with you? It's blatantly obvious that you have your mind made up and know me more than I know me, as well. If you seemed capable of having an open-minded discussion, I'd definitely give you my thoughts but that doesn't seem like it's the case. Funny how people know me so well in this thread lol

4 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

All you're doing in here is just taking blank about people. Seriously, why are you even here? Useless

Because I want to be, and its fun to watch you OSU fans turn into pathetic cowards 

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yawn, ok

mkay sweetheart

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Once the police know, investigate and dont press charges...what do they fire him for?

wouldnt he have a claim for wrongful termination at the point?

i seriously don’t know...No idea what a lawyer could do in that instance

ohio is right to work, unless you can prove its discriminatory you can be fired without reason. there would be no wrongful termination case.

44 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Because I want to be, and its fun to watch you OSU fans turn into pathetic cowards 

mkay sweetheart

Pathetic cowards? Lol. You're here to stir the pot for your own amusement because you have nothing better going.

That's the real pathetic part.

53 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I mean, why even discuss this with you? It's blatantly obvious that you have your mind made up and know me more than I know me, as well. If you seemed capable of having an open-minded discussion, I'd definitely give you my thoughts but that doesn't seem like it's the case. Funny how people know me so well in this thread lol

What do I have my mind made up about, that if urban knew two years ago or a year ago he should be fired? You got me there. Youre deflecting, what are you thoughts, enlighten us all. 

Archived