Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You're right, they didn't. I would hope their findings should influence the decision of those who made it.

I need to exit this thread though. People had their minds made up and only one outcome would suit them so now they're going to latch onto anything that suggests what they wanted to happen, should have happened. It's over and for that, I'm thankful.

Significant level of unintended irony here.

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

You're right, they didn't. I would hope their findings should influence the decision of those who made it.

I need to exit this thread though. People had their minds made up and only one outcome would suit them so now they're going to latch onto anything that suggests what they wanted to happen, should have happened. It's over and for that, I'm thankful.

If you are talking about me you are dead wrong. Look at what I posted on my feelings on non-law enforcement being involved in punishment. I don't like it. Frankly I care more about the cover up from his superiors (that reflects his ability to be an employee) than his failure to report given that I don't think OSU should be involved anyway.

4 minutes ago, mse326 said:

If you are talking about me you are dead wrong. Look at what I posted on my feelings on non-law enforcement being involved in punishment. I don't like it. Frankly I care more about the cover up from his superiors (that reflects his ability to be an employee) than his failure to report given that I don't think OSU should be involved anyway.

I only came back in to say it is definitely, 10000% not you. 

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Well, it's over so why whine about it?

Also since this is "Footballs Future", Every team after Wk 3 better buckle their chin strap extra tight, I guarantee Urban will be out for to send a message on the field.

We'll be sure to give our cheerleaders helmets.

29 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I agree that Meyer lied. But we really don’t need the FSU fanbase getting on any sort of soapbox and chiming in here, for the love of all that is good. 

Oh that's cool.  I can't have an opinion about anything because a football team I used to follow has had issues in the past.

Also, let's take 1 poster's opinion and then imply that it's an entire fan bases opinion.

You're the best kind of person.

Too many of you are acting like children and clearly are more interested in attacking opposing fanbases rather than talking about the topic, so I'm just going to lock this again. It's a shame we can't make it 24 hours without such garbage posts overrunning a thread. 

Archived