Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

56 minutes ago, PAW said:

Neither are coaches. They’re hired to win games. You think Saban is some great role model to young men? You think Urban survives this if he was going 9-4 every year?  If that’s what they’re specifically hired for, the majority of them should be fired for having affairs.

It is ok to tolerate DV as long as you’re not overseeing young men?

Great points.

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Do you really believe a meechigan fan would lock this up?  This is their perfect opportunity to get over on us, right @IDOG_det? @JammerHammer21?  I mean @1King was always fair. 

If you have a problem with how this forum is being moderated you can direct your concerns to @Webmaster or send me a private message detailing your concerns. We don't debate or discuss forum administration on the forum. You can read the forum rules here if you need a refresher.

24 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

As an aside, it's a damn shame this thread was on lock down when the Zack Smith **** pick/sex toy story broke. There was some real comedic potential there.

I now know there is no end on the internets when it comes to gifs involving rubber dongs

lots of gifs have been shared

19 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

If you have a problem with how this forum is being moderated you can direct your concerns to @Webmaster or send me a private message detailing your concerns. We don't debate or discuss forum administration on the forum. You can read the forum rules here if you need a refresher.

Holy crap I was just given the spiel. ??‍♂️

8 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I now know there is no end on the internets when it comes to gifs involving rubber dongs

lots of gifs have been shared

One of the internets many, many, winding rabbit holes. 

I also learned there's quite the sex toy clientele who do a lot of their shopping on amazon and are courteous enough to leave detailed reviews on their products. Pretty solid reading material.

Archived