Interesting case of Khalil Mack

Hurricanes773

RT @AlbertBreer: One team that other teams are keeping a close eye on in the Khalil Mack trade talks: The Chicago Bears. They’ve been quiet, but they have attractive capital.

RT @RapSheet: One team to watch in the Khalil Mack sweepstakes: The #Bears. They have been undercover, but others in the mix are watching them and waiting. Would be a big move.

48 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Congrats on Mack guys. Best defensive player in this league. I'm hoping your picks will both be Top 10 (no offense and nothing personal).

None taken.:) I think they'll be much lower than that (and would have been even without the addition of Mack), but they still represent a pretty hefty bounty for you guys. Draft capital is huge, and it's apparent that Gruden wasn't as comfortable with the Raiders' roster as a lot of folks (including me) were...

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Started a new thread due to the updated news

Close this one, maybe? Might keep things tidier? 

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:

None taken.:) I think they'll be much lower than that (and would have been even without the addition of Mack), but they still represent a pretty hefty bounty for you guys. Draft capital is huge, and it's apparent that Gruden wasn't as comfortable with the Raiders' roster as a lot of folks (including me) were...

Close this one, maybe? Might keep things tidier? 

I like the way you think 

Archived