4 fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Giants Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. From a raw rec yards/TDs perspective, who is the more valuable player? Evan Engram or Sterling Shephard?

2. Saquon Barkley might be the highest touted rookie RB since Reggie Bush. He is running behind a new OL with Solder and Hernandez to help make holes. What do you think his production will look like at the end of the season? Is 1600 rush/rec yards and 12 TDs too much to ask?

3. Odell Beckham Jr is a FA and an ultra elite talent but given the ankle injuries and Eli being on the wrong side of 35, can he sustain his Top-3 fantasy WR status?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1. Engram. Yards may be similar, but Engram is a better red zone threat.

2. I have no idea how to predict a player I never seen play, but TDs does seem a little high to me. Lots of option to throw to.

3. Yes. He is fully healthy and in a contract year. I'm not going against him.

Engram is definitely more valuable.  He was a top 5 producing tight end as a rookie.  The beauty of having these guys on the field at the same time is they will make life easier for each other.  OBJ has never played with talents like Engram and Barkley, so he was always the one drawing double teams and he still managed to put up numbers at a historic pace.  Now defenses will have to make decisions - double OBJ or stack the box to stop Barkley? Oh and there’s Engram matched up on a linebacker.  A veteran like Eli will check into the right play and take what the defense gives him. Ultimately Eli may end up being the biggest fantasy football benefactor.  He’s going undrafted in 10 team formats.

Archived