Bengals cut Brandon LaFell

TheVillain112

47 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Wish I could say the same. Our sideline will consist of 30 walkers with tennis ball stoppers 

Steelers put a couple promising WRs on the practice squad, especially Damoun Patterson.   Raiders would be wise to sign him if they are hurting that bad...although I hope they dont.  

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Steelers put a couple promising WRs on the practice squad, especially Damoun Patterson.   Raiders would be wise to sign him if they are hurting that bad...although I hope they dont.  

Way Too young for Gruden. 

41 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

We have our own project WR on the roster in Keon Hatcher. And Marcell Ateman on the PS. Lafell should compete with Roberts and Hatcher for the 3rd WR spot. I think Hatcher will earn that spot during the season.

20 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Still too young. Gruden was inquiring about the Steelers signing James Harrison so he can trade a 1st 2nd and a conditional 5th for him.

Joey Porter is coaching with us.   I'm willing to bet he would consider playing again for the right offer.  ;)

Archived