Patriots sign Eric Decker to one-year deal

DoleINGout

He had hands of stone at some of the worst times last year for the Titans. But I will give him credit for being a pro and not letting it get to him by catching that TD against KC in the playoffs. He’s also a really good run blocker. Definitely a Patriot, “do your job” type of player.

Definitely take a Fantasy flyer on him. His last healthy year he put up a thousand yards. Last year was recovering but as a vet with TB throwing him the ball could be a good sleeper with the WR turnover and Edelman suspension. Not a star but I could see a year around 1000 yards possibly due to experience, fit and his career situation with a recovered season and need to produce

12 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

He'll be.. what? The 4th or 5th WR on the depth chart?

He might start the season as the WR2... Edelman is suspended, Mitchell is hurt, I'd be shocked if Patterson, Britt, or Dorsett play over him, Berrios will likely operate out of the slot 99% of the time...Dorsett taking a step forward really is the only threat to him not being the WR2 to start the year

Hogan will be the WR1 to start the year, Edelman will take that spot when he returns from suspension. Even when Edelman comes back Decker is still likely to get the 3rd most targets.

Archived