Is there any chance Anquan Boldin makes the HoF?

RedRider

On 8/21/2017 at 3:57 PM, Jaytrajik said:

Rod Smith has about as good a chance as I do. However I wouldn't exclude Jimmy Smith. He formed one of the better WR duos in the league with McCardell. Accomplished quite a bit while playing alongside another good talent. He was basically the Larry Fitzgerald to Keenan McCardell's Anquan Boldin 

Rod Smith has a 100% better chance then you because he actually played

It is only recently that the NFL gave a damn about who went into their HoF. Since it is now a huge media event, the NFL finally decided to care about who they put into the HoF. There are a ton of guys in the NFL HoF whose #'s do not warrant it, so yes, Bolden is deserving of being in the HoF, just might take a few years before he gets in.

On 8/30/2017 at 8:05 PM, Iamcanadian said:

It is only recently that the NFL gave a damn about who went into their HoF. Since it is now a huge media event, the NFL finally decided to care about who they put into the HoF. There are a ton of guys in the NFL HoF whose #'s do not warrant it, so yes, Bolden is deserving of being in the HoF, just might take a few years before he gets in.

I'm not really sure what to make of this...

One of the toughest receivers of all time. I'll never forget him playing with screws and plates in his jaw. Cardinals fans think he should be in the Hall of Fame. I think he should be in the hall of fame. He was the fastest receiver to 500 receptions. 14th in receiving yards, 9th in receptions. He's got a super bowl under his belt. I think he has a hall of fame resume. I understand the stats are inflated due to the times, but I think he belongs there 

I don't think he makes it. At the very least he is behind guys like Holt and Bruce. Wes Wexker actually should get in before him.

Consider: 

1)Boldin is a three time pro bowler, possession receiver, who never lead the league in receptions.

2) Welker is a five time pro bowler, four time all pro, who three times lead the league in receptions. 

Archived