4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Packers Fans,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. The biggest quandary with this team might be the RB situation. Is it going to be a legit committee or will one of Aaron Jones or Jamaal Williams emerge?  

2. Jimmy Graham is Aaron Rodgers' shiny new toy and people are expecting big things from him? His reception #s have been way down since leaving New Orleans. Can he put up 800-8 this year? Is that too low for him?

3. Davante Adams is being drafted outside of the top tier or 2 of WRs but he has #1 potential. If he is healthy, is there any reason he won't finish 2018 with 1200-11?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

RBs will be by committee. Not sure either guy is anything more than a late rounder if it's less than 16 teams. Three backs all needing carries just doesn't give you the value.

Not sure there's enough balls with all the targets to feel confident about Graham at 800-8. Not sure there are more than 3 TEs in the league you can be confident getting that out of though once injuries are factored in.

If healthy, Adams probably hits those marks. Less confident about TDs but he'll probably make yardage. 

Geronimo Allison as a bottom of the roster depth guy might be a play in a big league, but we don't really have anybody likely to carry huge reps at any of the offensive skill sets that are unknown. 

If I were guessing on the Graham stats, 800 yards is way too high.  But the 8 TDs is probably not.  For reference, 2011 J-Mike was 767-8.  And 2015 Richard Rodgers also got the 8 TD mark. 

I would probably stay away from the RBs unless someone absolutely wows in the preseason.  All are capable, but any given week you might have the guy that gets 2 carries.

14 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I see 8 TDs from Graham as a floor tbh. 12 seems more realistic to me with a potential of around 15 TDs.

No Tight End scored 12 TDs last year. Graham led the league with 10.

In 2016 Cameron Brate and Hunter Henry led the league with 8.

12 TDs from a TE is a ton.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No Tight End scored 12 TDs last year. Graham led the league with 10.

In 2016 Cameron Brate and Hunter Henry led the league with 8.

12 TDs from a TE is a ton.

12 TDs is high, absolutely. But we have seen how Rodgers operates in the RZ with a TE target like Graham. I don't think it's outlandish to think he could add a couple TDs to his previous season tally. 

I'd avoid our RB's unless Williams or Jones are sitting there late in the draft. Either are worthy of a flex option depending on the matchup. I'm actually a bit lukewarm on Graham. I think he's too boom-or-bust from week to week. Go in on Adams. With Jordy out of the picture, he just became Aaron's #1 receiver and will probably get at least 12 targets a game. As for question 4, I would take our defense as a back-up. With 3 strong DL and Adams having a strong TC, I wouldn't be surprised if they can mask our deficiencies at OLB. Additionally, our secondary seems to have improved very quickly given the reports out of camp. If there's any truth to that, pressure from our DL could create the opportunities for our pass rushers to overachieve and our secondary to take advantage of frantic QB's. I'd take the gamble on the Packers D here...

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thanks guys, knew i could count on the Packers to give some insight

Friendly tip that seems to work I heard from a guy on Reddit.

When you go into other teams forums to ask, give them tips about your team first. He said his replies skyrocketed after that, supposedly.

5 hours ago, Norm said:

Friendly tip that seems to work I heard from a guy on Reddit.

When you go into other teams forums to ask, give them tips about your team first. He said his replies skyrocketed after that, supposedly.

I appreciate the tip but instead of tips for 1 team how about 31? Thats what i put together in the fantasy football forum and have answered about my Jags too

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I appreciate the tip but instead of tips for 1 team how about 31? Thats what i put together in the fantasy football forum and have answered about my Jags too

I don't go to that place. I hate FF lol. But I was just telling you what I was told. If you offer up advice on your team supposedly it helps and you don't seem just like a straight beggar, I guess? lol

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

I don't go to that place. I hate FF lol. But I was just telling you what I was told. If you offer up advice on your team supposedly it helps and you don't seem just like a straight beggar, I guess? lol

If asked i'd be more than happy to help but otherwise its just me coming in and saying stuff i know for no reason and then asking questions

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If asked i'd be more than happy to help but otherwise its just me coming in and saying stuff i know for no reason and then asking questions

Is anyone on the Jaguars worth rostering outside of Fournette?

Archived