Preseason, Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Broncos (0-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

• Trevor Siemien
    • Paxton Lynch
    • Kyle Sloter
    • Chad Kelly
    • Other

Game 1

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif   at NFL_Broncos.gif

When:  9:00 PM EST August 11th

Where: Broncos Stadium at Mile High (Denver, CO)

TV/Radio: KMSP, NFLN (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio); Replay on NFLN: 11:30 PM EST, August 12th and 4:00 PM EST, August 13th

Announcers: Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman

Coverage Map:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Broncos - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None 

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

ap45.0.gif

Both Sloter and Siemian used to be on the Broncos roster. extra motivation for them?

Sloter was with the Broncos last year and turned some heads. He played in all four preseason games, completing 31 of 43 passes (72.1 percent) for 413 yards with three touchdowns. After being waived, he was on Minnesota’s practice squad for the first week and on the 53-man roster for the rest of the season, but never got into a game.

Sloter:  “It was a great organization for me. I don’t think I would be where I’m at without them, but I’m happy to be here in Minnesota.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/08/03/vikings-qb-kyle-sloter-eyes-night-practice-seeks-homecoming-party-at-denver/

On 8/3/2018 at 9:20 AM, swede700 said:

Coverage Map:  National

Since I'm assuming NFL Network will use the Broncos feed, here are the stations if you want to watch the game broadcast with Paul Allen, Pete Bercich and Greg Coleman:

KMSP (FOX/9 - Minneapolis)
WDIO (ABC/10-13 - Duluth)
KTTC (CW/10.2 - Rochester MN)
KEYC (FOX/12.2 - Mankato MN)
KVRR (FOX/15 - Fargo ND)
KNDX (FOX/26 - Bismarck ND)
KXND (FOX/24 - Minot ND)
KSFY (ABC/13 - Sioux Falls SD)
KGAN (CBS/2 - Cedar Rapids IA)
KCCI (CBS/8 - Des Moines IA)
KPTH (FOX/44 - Sioux City IA)
KGCW (CW/23 - Quad Cities)
WKBT (CBS/8 - La Crosse WI)
KETV (ABC/7 - Omaha)

37 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Do you guys think our starters will see any time game 1, or will they all sit in favor of the 2s and 3s? 

Like usual, they’ll probably see the first series. The 2s will get the rest of the first half, the the 3s/4s will ply the whole second half. 

On 8/4/2018 at 6:36 AM, vikesfan89 said:

Darn I got my high school reunion that day

I've been out of high school for 26 years and I've yet to attend a high school reunion.  I'm waiting until 50 to see who's still alive.  

there's a fair amount of roster questions across the board for the second and third team units so i'm actually pretty excited to watch this game.

i'll be paying most attention to the 3rd RB battle, 4th+ WR battle, the OL in general and the 2nd/3rd team DL. plus it'll be nice seeing mike hughes and holton hill shutting down the broncos' 3rd team receivers.

Archived