Preseason, Week 1: VIKINGS (0-0) at Broncos (0-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

• Trevor Siemien
    • Paxton Lynch
    • Kyle Sloter
    • Chad Kelly
    • Other

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, swede700 said:

I've been out of high school for 26 years and I've yet to attend a high school reunion.  I'm waiting until 50 to see who's still alive.  

Next year will be the 40th anniversary of my high school liberation!  I have attended two reunions and have pretty much vowed never to return.  However, if the choice is to put up with the knuckleheads from high school who refuse to mature and pre-season NFL football...I just might chose to attend the reunion.  In my opinion pre-season games are worthless for the fan. I will watch when the games count.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:29 AM, swede700 said:

I've been out of high school for 26 years and I've yet to attend a high school reunion.  I'm waiting until 50 to see who's still alive.  

I've been out of high school for 35 years.  My advice is to go now before everybody gets too old.  There were a lot of cute girls in my high school, but based on their Facebook pictures, time has definitely taken its toll.  LOL.

The game isn't televised where I am so -- overreaction or not -- I'll be looking forward to reading the analysis here in the morning here. Thanks, guys, for all reactions. Until I can watch the game when I get home next week this is going to be a key source of information for me.

59 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

The game isn't televised where I am so -- overreaction or not -- I'll be looking forward to reading the analysis here in the morning here. Thanks, guys, for all reactions. Until I can watch the game when I get home next week this is going to be a key source of information for me.

NFL GamePass free trial?

2 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

NFL GamePass free trial?

That of if you have Verizon you can watch the game free on the NFL mobile app.

Archived