8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Jameis throws for 3,800 yards
    • JPP gets 10+ sacks
    • An 800 yard rusher
    • PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS!!
    • Catanzaro kicks for us for all 16 games
    • A DB gets 4+ INTs

Which of the following is more likely...

1. JW comes back from suspension and proceeds to throw for 3800+ yards.

2. JPP eclipses 10 sacks for the season.

3. The Bucs gets a 800+ yard rusher  

3. The Bucs make the playoffs.

4. The Bucs keep the same kicker for the entire season.

5. The Bucs has a DB with 4 + interception on the year 

I think for me, all 4 would have to happen for the Bucs to make the playoffs.

I think just from early news coming out of camp, the most likely thing to happen is JPP having 10+ sacks on the year.  I am really excited about the defense this year and to see how much they can improve from last year.  It may end up being night and day, which should have fans excited as well.     

I also am looking forward to seeing how VH has inproved.  He looked good as a rookie at time and then regressed last year after having a good training camp. 

I think he needs to be playing more at the line of scrimmage and use his physicality more with bump and runs 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'd love to see it in a game before I get to excited.  He did impress me some last year so if he improves this year that would be a tremendous help to our secondary. 

Apparently it was him as a single high safety and he read the play. So it was all him and not just the scheme having him in the right spot at the right time. So it's promising.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I also am looking forward to seeing how VH has inproved.  He looked good as a rookie at time and then regressed last year after having a good training camp. 

I think he needs to be playing more at the line of scrimmage and use his physicality more with bump and runs 

Honestly, he's probably not noticably better than Stewart in the slot. And Ryan Smith/Carlton Davis are probably about on par on the outside. VHIII is only getting so many chances because he was a first round pick.

It's a bummer. But that draft class is looking more and more like a flop.

Archived