Question of the day starter thread?

bucsfan333

Would any of you be interested in starting our own "Question of the day" threads? They wouldn't have to be anything complex. Just whatever you felt like guaging answers about.

Y'all can pick whatever day(s) of the week you want. I'm not gonna enforce anything. 

@Pickle Rick's thread just seems like a good way to drum up interest in this forum. And I'm all about that.

@Bando@bigdog2372@Buc Ball, @Buccaneer Bruce, @BuccaneersFan34@Buccaneer4life@BucsDraftGeek47, @BucShot, @Caaddy24, @Calibucsfan@deuces22wild, @djw4bucs@eggybucsfan31, @Famous Jameis, @haveyoumetdustin@indifference@kgarrett12486, @Lil' Shorty, @mld@puck_34@ravishingone, @REDandPEWTER, @SappDaddyDance@ScuB29, @sryan66611, @TB Doug22, @tmlgogo@Tyson Jr, @What_The_Buc@xlfrosti, @YoungBucs15

Wednesdays - bucsfan333

Fridays - YoungBucs15

Saturdays - kgarrett12486

Sundays - Pickle Rick

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Would any of you be interested in starting our own "Question of the day" threads? They wouldn't have to be anything complex. Just whatever you felt like guaging answers about.

Y'all can pick whatever day(s) of the week you want. I'm not gonna enforce anything. 

@Pickle Rick's thread just seems like a good way to drum up interest in this forum. And I'm all about that.

@Bando@bigdog2372@Buc Ball, @Buccaneer Bruce, @BuccaneersFan34@Buccaneer4life@BucsDraftGeek47, @BucShot, @Caaddy24, @Calibucsfan@deuces22wild, @djw4bucs@eggybucsfan31, @Famous Jameis, @haveyoumetdustin@indifference@kgarrett12486, @Lil' Shorty, @mld@puck_34@ravishingone, @REDandPEWTER, @SappDaddyDance@ScuB29, @sryan66611, @TB Doug22, @tmlgogo@Tyson Jr, @What_The_Buc@xlfrosti, @YoungBucs15

That was my goal, to post one each day. 

If others want to take a day or two, a week, whatever they feel like that would be great.  

Just looking to help revitalize the the forum. 

18 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Can you explain in more detail @bucsfan333?

Anything you feel like asking. Bucs related stuff would be preferred, but it could be anything. Something as simple as, "Top bunk or bottom bunk?" Or Bucs related like, "Who's the odd man out at RB?"

2 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

Does it have to be Bucs specific stuff, or any old random stuff?

Not at all. This is the Bucs specific forum, but you can ask anything. As long as you're adhering to the rules.

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Sounds good. I'm in.

Which day would you like?

@Pickle Rick, which day do you want?

Also, please don't be discouraged if you only get like five posts or votes in your poll. I post all kinds of **** here that doesn't get a response. ? But if we all post enough, they will come.

Archived