2018 PACKER FORUM Fantasy football Re-draft league

squire12

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

I'm willing to trade too, my season went down the drain with Fournette's injury (side note: my first pick last year was Aaron anf this year Fournette - is there a trend here?). I'd like to at least win a couple games here and there.

Cry me a river. 

Dalvin Cook injured all year.
Trade Cooks for Freeman, Freeman goes on IR.
Fuller goes on IR.
I had more injuries that I forgot, too. 

It's my fault for still failing to realize how poorly Fantasy scoring tips the balance of importance to receivers/running backs.  I feel like if a receiver gets .5 points for every catch, a QB should get at least 1 point for every ten yards passing or a quarter of a point per completion. 

Agholor scored 7 points for 8 receptions and 33 yards in week one.  That just seems wrong to me. 

Still my fault for not accepting that, but I don't like it.  Mad at myself for picking Rodgers over Hunt.  Feel like I could have had a season if I'd gone with Hunt over Rodgers.

And that's why I gotta get rid of Rodgers.  We'll win the Super Bowl if I trade him. 

@Cadmus, and anybody who wants to keep Cadmus from getting a QB. 

Give me somebody - anybody - for Rodgers. 

@Outpost31

There ya go. 

2 Options. I'm certain you won't like either of them. 

Injuries suck in fantasy, but they can't always be an excuse. 

I'd have a far better record right now if I hadn't lost Garoppolo. That injury not only caused me to ride the QB carousel, it also impacted Goodwin's ROS outlook. 

2 hours ago, Cadmus said:

@Outpost31

There ya go. 

2 Options. I'm certain you won't like either of them. 

Injuries suck in fantasy, but they can't always be an excuse. 

I'd have a far better record right now if I hadn't lost Garoppolo. That injury not only caused me to ride the QB carousel, it also impacted Goodwin's ROS outlook. 

Oh, take full responsibility for my season.  It was lost as soon as I picked Rodgers over Hunt.  I can't get over positional value in the NFL when considering Fantady, and I'm stubborn.  Haven't looked at either offer yet.

Archived