4 Fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

JaguarCrazy2832

Hello Falcon Fans!

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Devonta Freeman had a down year in 2017 compared to his 2015 & 2016 seasons but he is healthy. Do you think he can produce a 1500 all purpose yard and 10 TDs like 2-3 years ago?

2. Who is the more valuable #2 WR to have from Atlanta? Mohamed Sanu or Calvin Ridley?

3. Matt Ryan had a phenomenal 2016 seasons going for 38 TDs and 4900 yards but he fell back to just 20 TDs and 4K yards. Which Matt Ryan do you think we see this year?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

On 8/5/2018 at 7:24 PM, scar988 said:

1) yes.

2) Sanu

3) 2016 is much closer to this year.

4) Austin Hooper 70 catches, 750 yards, 8 TD

Why so high on Hooper? Figured adding Ridley would lower his chances even further of being a #1 fantasy TE but those numbers probably put him at about 5th overall which is pretty high

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why so high on Hooper? Figured adding Ridley would lower his chances even further of being a #1 fantasy TE but those numbers probably put him at about 5th overall which is pretty high

Because it's his third year in the NFL and he's shown improvement each year. He also spent all offseason with MAtt Ryan trying to improve their chemistry to near Ryan-Gonzalez levels.

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

dont be high on hooper. he disappointed last year after being the clear cut #1 te and now he has even more competition for targets. he had 125+ yards the 1st game of the year and never got over 50 after that. hes really the 6th best option and should be treated as such.

I think Hooper takes a huge step forward this year, but for fantasy purposes I'm torn. On one hand, the TE group is really, really weak that I guy like Hooper interests me. On another, this offense is loaded that it'll be hard for him to get a lot of opportunities. I'd certainly take a flier on him though. 

I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 65 catches, 700 yards, 5 touchdowns. I'm not sure where that would put him at compared to other TE's. 

EDIT: I didn't see scar's predictions. Pretty similar. Only big difference is TD's which is really anyone's guess. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 2:29 PM, dtait93 said:

So what gave with Julio's low TD production last year? New offense? He normally gets about 6-8 TD's each year when he's healthy. Should there be any cause for concern? He's going much lower than in years past.

New offense. Not a focal point to target a guy who's doubled in the red zone.

Archived