Sign in to follow this  
Justin615$

Titans sign Kenny Vaccaro

Was just about to post this.. Was hoping for Reid but I’m perfectly okay with Vaccaro. Sucks Reids flights kept getting cancelled.

Now Lewan has another tattoo buddy lol

A bigger downgrade from Cyp than I think most here will realize but considering it's August guess we could do worse.

Disappointed that Reid never even made it out to Nashville, but not much you can do about that. It’s not Mitchell or Webb, so I’ll take it. 

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

A bigger downgrade from Cyp than I think most here will realize but considering it's August guess we could do worse.

Cyp sucks. This isn't a downgrade. 

10 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Cyp sucks. This isn't a downgrade. 

If you think Cyp sucks, just wait til you watch Vaccaro. Cyp at least has some things he's good at. Vaccaro has nothing that he's good at.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If you think Cyp sucks, just wait til you watch Vaccaro. Cyp at least has some things he's good at. Vaccaro has nothing that he's good at.

He had 7 pass deflections, 3 picks and 5 stuffs last season. That's almost equivalent to Cyp's career. 

Man I hope Vaccaro find the good, but the were serious concerns from Saints fans from what I could tell... with the kinda plays happening more often than they should 

Did not expect opinions on this guy to be so polarized. 

Thought he was one of the best safeties available. Did something happen in the last two days? Lol 

Just now, ShupacTakur said:

Did not expect opinions on this guy to be so polarized. 

Thought he was one of the best safeties available. Did something happen in the last two days? Lol 

I think him still being unsigned in August tells us more than anything... it's not just a 2 day thing. 

Reid remaining unsigned makes some sense because of the protests and the collusion lawsuit. But if Vaccaro really was ne of the top safeties in team's eyes, you think he'd still be unsigned up until this morning? 

Just look at that complete lack of recognition in the gif I posted. Even if it was a few years ago, those kinda mental errors are what's (seemingly) plagued him (in addition to his injuries). 

This from a Saints fan bud of mine, who's watched him a lot more than I have. 

But whatever... I hope he does well and helps us make a deep playoff run... 

Taking him out of the slot completely should help... and hopefully he gives us close or more than what the team expected out of Cyp.