Preseason Week 1 Bears @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Yeah I think even Boling at RG and Hart at RT could be an option too 

Well if youre going to do that why not leave boling at LG and have westerman at RG where he's been practicing and playing?

I thought westerman was good last night too, from the highlights I saw. 

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

Well if youre going to do that why not leave boling at LG and have westerman at RG where he's been practicing and playing?

I thought westerman was good last night too, from the highlights I saw. 

Westerman has been playing LG I believe 

15 hours ago, theJ said:

He did last might but last year he played RG I thought. 

Could be wrong though. 

Just LG.  Partly due to PA believing a guy can only one spot.  And as johnDeere said, Westerman and redmond rotated at LG when Boling slid to LT covering for Ced.

13 hours ago, Futbudds said:

So Ross has insane potential. But does anyone else cringe whenever he has the ball thinking he can get blasted into 2028 with that frame and weight? 

he's like the exact same size as antonio brown..well a little taller.. so nah

I just cringe hoping he holds on to the ball

I agree with using the 5 best guys and making it work. I think Glenn and Price are the only locks at their spots and they should be flexible with Boling if that is what works best. I'd be shocked if Hopkins is one of the best 5. He looks like flexible back up material to me.

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Trade for Joe Thomas rights

I posted in the jungle that we should swap Eifert for Whit straight up.  Whit to LT, Glenn to RT, and eventually Westerman regains core strength and weight and overtakes Hopkins for RG.  Hopkins is the first inetrior backup at all three spot, Fisher is top OT backup and jumbo lineman/lead FB, while Perkins is inactive and we manage to get the rames to take Ced to even out the salaries.

Archived