Preseason Week 1 Bears @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Welcome to the group! 

Ironically, it was a conversation about you (indirectly) that led me to guide him here.  He referenced your letter to Hobson about trading back with Buffalo for Glenn.  I told him how we had the conversation when I suggested we trade McCarron for Glenn staright up (before the arbitrator ruled him a free agent) and you said you'd rather just swap spots.

12 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Ironically, it was a conversation about you (indirectly) that led me to guide him here.  He referenced your letter to Hobson about trading back with Buffalo for Glenn.  I told him how we had the conversation when I suggested we trade McCarron for Glenn staright up (before the arbitrator ruled him a free agent) and you said you'd rather just swap spots.

Let’s just get jobs in the Bengals organization 

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

How do we recruit more?

I've tried to get a few friends on here.  But the older guy I go to games with just likes to read.  When he has something to say, I try to work it into what I'm discussing here.  

A few more would be nice.  But we have plenty o others in the jungle, which is why I post there more.  Maybe I can convince asinghoff to join here.  But I also like the "family" atmosphere we have here and we don't have any of the obnoxious stuff that other sites have.  I do wish we had more on here posting in the NFLGen and news stuff.  We are largely ignored there.  I stopped posting much there because only a few respond, and it's only sporadic.  The Entertainement forum is the same way.  You either get ignored as unfit for their convos, or blasted by a regular who doesn't feel your opinion, no matter what it is, is worthy.

6 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I've tried to get a few friends on here.  But the older guy I go to games with just likes to read.  When he has something to say, I try to work it into what I'm discussing here.  

A few more would be nice.  But we have plenty o others in the jungle, which is why I post there more.  Maybe I can convince asinghoff to join here.  But I also like the "family" atmosphere we have here and we don't have any of the obnoxious stuff that other sites have.  I do wish we had more on here posting in the NFLGen and news stuff.  We are largely ignored there.  I stopped posting much there because only a few respond, and it's only sporadic.  The Entertainement forum is the same way.  You either get ignored as unfit for their convos, or blasted by a regular who doesn't feel your opinion, no matter what it is, is worthy.

Entertainment forum usually just makes me mad.  

Archived