Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrCincinnati

Preseason Week 1 Bears @ Bengals

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Just LG.  Partly due to PA believing a guy can only one spot.  And as johnDeere said, Westerman and redmond rotated at LG when Boling slid to LT covering for Ced.

Just a note to say I'm legal here now, Indy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Do we have the cap room to take on Whit?

Considering we haven't paid Dunlap or Geno yet, yes. Rams aren't trading thier starting LT anyway.  Plus Whit seems to be enjoying the life out in LA, don't do that to the poor guy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, west tx bengal fan said:

Just a note to say I'm legal here now, Indy

Welcome West.  Good to have you here too.  

 

I finally got another recruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Welcome to the group! 

Ironically, it was a conversation about you (indirectly) that led me to guide him here.  He referenced your letter to Hobson about trading back with Buffalo for Glenn.  I told him how we had the conversation when I suggested we trade McCarron for Glenn staright up (before the arbitrator ruled him a free agent) and you said you'd rather just swap spots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Ironically, it was a conversation about you (indirectly) that led me to guide him here.  He referenced your letter to Hobson about trading back with Buffalo for Glenn.  I told him how we had the conversation when I suggested we trade McCarron for Glenn staright up (before the arbitrator ruled him a free agent) and you said you'd rather just swap spots.

Let’s just get jobs in the Bengals organization 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Let’s just get jobs in the Bengals organization 

Fine with me.  We  couldn't do much worse, right?

Edited by INbengalfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

How do we recruit more?

I've tried to get a few friends on here.  But the older guy I go to games with just likes to read.  When he has something to say, I try to work it into what I'm discussing here.  

 

A few more would be nice.  But we have plenty o others in the jungle, which is why I post there more.  Maybe I can convince asinghoff to join here.  But I also like the "family" atmosphere we have here and we don't have any of the obnoxious stuff that other sites have.  I do wish we had more on here posting in the NFLGen and news stuff.  We are largely ignored there.  I stopped posting much there because only a few respond, and it's only sporadic.  The Entertainement forum is the same way.  You either get ignored as unfit for their convos, or blasted by a regular who doesn't feel your opinion, no matter what it is, is worthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I've tried to get a few friends on here.  But the older guy I go to games with just likes to read.  When he has something to say, I try to work it into what I'm discussing here.  

 

A few more would be nice.  But we have plenty o others in the jungle, which is why I post there more.  Maybe I can convince asinghoff to join here.  But I also like the "family" atmosphere we have here and we don't have any of the obnoxious stuff that other sites have.  I do wish we had more on here posting in the NFLGen and news stuff.  We are largely ignored there.  I stopped posting much there because only a few respond, and it's only sporadic.  The Entertainement forum is the same way.  You either get ignored as unfit for their convos, or blasted by a regular who doesn't feel your opinion, no matter what it is, is worthy.

Entertainment forum usually just makes me mad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×