Most anticipated game this year?

KManX89

Most anticipated game this year?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What upcoming game are you most looking forward to this year?

• Spider-Man
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    • Dragon Quest XI
    • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    • Fallout 76
    • Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    • Battlefield V
    • Call of Duty Black Ops IIII
    • Soul Calibur VI
    • Other

What major title are you looking forward to for the remainder of this year? We've already had some killer titles on all three platforms, and there's still some great ones yet to come. Which one catches your eye the most?

I'd say Spider-Man, followed closely by Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Soul Calibur VI, that game looks so effing sick. I look forward to playing the story expansions, too when they drop, one of the few games I'll drop the expansion money on. I'm hoping one of the three story DLCs is a DareDevil DLC (the first features Black Cat), which I can definitely see happening with Kingpin involved in the main story.

Even though NBA 2K has been on the downswing lately (2K18 is garbage), I have really high hopes for NBA 2K19 for two reasons.  The YouTubers who have gotten a chance to play it and have shown gameplay reveal there are some really positive changes and the devs have listened to feedback.  Also, the developers have released a massive blog post about things they are adding to the game/changing and everything is so great; I'm really pleased with what I have read so far.  So that is the game I'm looking forward to the most.

I honestly would have said Black Ops 4 as well, but after playing the beta that game is really offputting right now.  Thankfully it is a beta and most of the complains I have can be changed fairly easily, I would assume.

Battlefield 5 is up there as well.

Archived