College Football 2018

plan9misfit

17 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

My offense is still a work in progress, but my defense is LEGIT. Michigan had more penalty yards than MSU had total yards.

UM is basically what we'd like to see of Dallas. Excellent defense and TOP owning offense, at 36:46/gm. 

31 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

UM is basically what we'd like to see of Dallas. Excellent defense and TOP owning offense, at 36:46/gm. 

Dallas is currently ranked 4th in terms of Total YPG right now. 

20 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What in the world goes FSU owe Taggert? I honestly don’t t know whether he survives this or not. A 7 TD lose in their own backyard and they have barely had a pulse all year.

They almost have to fire him at this point. They’re less competitive than USC, which really says something.

13 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Well Brandon Jones might have been the nail in the coffin for Texas. What a idiotic move to not just let that ball go. Then try to run back even more to get around the defense cause that has worked like never in a football game.

I respect UT quite a bit, but that loss helps Michigan should we win out. Knowing that Alabama and LSU have to play each other, it leaves a playoff spot open.

On 10/27/2018 at 11:41 PM, Calvert28 said:

Well Brandon Jones might have been the nail in the coffin for Texas. What a idiotic move to not just let that ball go. Then try to run back even more to get around the defense cause that has worked like never in a football game.

Honestly, I respect what they've done. but i'll be happy when Jones and Boyd are gone this year.

Archived