Sign in to follow this  
plan9misfit

College Football 2018

On 10/28/2018 at 12:03 PM, plan9misfit said:

I respect UT quite a bit, but that loss helps Michigan should we win out. Knowing that Alabama and LSU have to play each other, it leaves a playoff spot open.

Michigan is probably in if they beat OSU. Please beat OSU by the way

LOL!!! Just seen on Twitter a snap shot of Bobby Petrino during his post game show with a scroll on the bottom of screen announcing his firing.

Couldnt happen to a more deserving guy. 

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

LOL!!! Just seen on Twitter a snap shot of Bobby Petrino during his post game show with a scroll on the bottom of screen announcing his firing.

Couldnt happen to a more deserving guy. 

Ok, that’s funny. 

I  bet Urban Meyer retires at end of season...if he makes it that long even. Seriously looks like he's been run thru the ringer. 

3 hours ago, TheBeast23 said:

Indiana is dirty. That is all. Signed Michigan fan.

Michigan should file a grievance with the NCAA over that. Indiana seemed to be deliberately playing dirty and attempting to injure players. It was sickening to watch.

Edited by plan9misfit

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

The Mad Hatter is back. Excellent hire for a program with little to no pulse.

I saw this and thought @MaddHatter was back for a moment and got a little excited.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:17 PM, plan9misfit said:

Michigan should file a grievance with the NCAA over that. Indiana seemed to be deliberately playing dirty and attempting to injure players. It was sickening to watch.

Exactly. I can’t tell you how many times I threw my hands in the air waiting for a flag. I mean come on now. Jumping on players deliberately. Dirty hits. Kicking the ball to go into half with no delay of game call or anything is ridiculous. The officiating was in regards to player safety. Honestly was hoping there program would trend upward until I saw this game and now hate them with a passion.